The skin needs special attention in winter.
In the winter season, if you want radiant skin, then you need to know what kinds of facials can benefit you.
- Glycerin – 1tsp
- Raw Milk 3-4 tsp
- Take a clean and dry bowl and add one tsp of glycerin and three to four tsp of raw milk and mix it well.
- Take a clean cotton ball/pad and dip it in the mixture, and then gently wipe your face with it.
- Leave it on for 2-3 minutes, and then wash your face with cold water.
In dead skin cells, Glycerine breaks down the proteins and extracts them from our skin.
This helps to produce new skin cells, making the skin transparent and healthy.
Glycerine helps protect the skin’s pH balance.
The water loss in your skin, which normally occurs due to evaporation, can be reduced by using it regularly.
It provides a layer of moisture that protects your skin from damaging UV rays and keeps your skin protected, hydrated, and sparkling.
- Red lentil powder – 1 tsp
- Raw milk 4-5 tsp
- Mix the ingredients, and the DIY exfoliator is ready for use now.
- Exfoliate your skin with this mixture gently for one to two minutes, and then wash your face with normal water.
- It will leave a new and rejuvenated feeling on your skin.
Popularly known as masoor dal, red lentils are ideal for people who are mindful of their weight and want to eat low-fat foods.
Vitamin C, iron, calcium, vitamin B-6, and magnesium also come packed with them.
The red lentil is the one-stop solution to all skin issues, whether it is a stubborn beach tan, signs of aging, acne, rough skin, or pigmentation.
The accumulation of dead skin cells during the winter is not unusual.
The skin becomes dry, and the turnover of skin cells decreases as well.
This means that, as it should, the skin does not bounce back.
Facials allow the skin to exfoliate and thus help tackle this problem.
Exfoliation extracts from your skin dead skin cells, dirt, and impurities and leaves your skin refreshed and revitalized.
- Rose petals or rose water
- Milk powder, 2 tsp
- Raw milk, 3-4 tsp
- Mix the ingredients and blend the ingredients, and the face mask is ready now.
- Apply the mask on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with normal water.
Using raw milk helps to remove the skin’s dead cells. Also, moisturizing your skin is effective.
Raw milk is a great cleanser and helps thoroughly cleanse the pores of the skin.It is filled with antioxidants and helps to rejuvenate the skin.
Rose petals provide the skin with moisture and keep the skin from becoming dry.
This facial at home in winter is successful and easy to do.
So, follow the technique and do this in the winter and have fair, shiny, smooth, and radiant skin.