Natural oils can offer huge benefits to your skin and make them happy and healthy.
Each oil can be used in different ways on your skin that can make you stay young and bright.
In this article, we are going to share some best beauty oils that you must include in your daily skincare routine.
Oil #1. Olive Oil As Face Cleanser
To prepare this oil cleanser, you will need
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of castor oil and
- 10 drops of Lavender essential oil
- Take a clean pump bottle and add all the ingredients into it.
- Shake the bottle well and your cleanser is ready.
- Apply the cleanser on your face and massage gently for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Warm a washcloth in hot water and place it on your face for 5 minutes.
- Remove the cloth and wipe off the cleanser using a cotton pad.
- Rinse your face with running cold water and pat dry it with a clean towel.
- Repeat using this cleanser every night before going to bed to get rid of all the impurities on your face.
This cleanser can easily remove all the makeup from your face without leaving any stains.
It can also easily remove all the dirt, dust, dead skin cells and clogged pores on your face.
Oil #2. Tea Tree Oil As Toner
To prepare this toner, you will need
- 5 drops of tea tree essential oil
- 4 tbsp of witch hazel and
- 2 tbsp of fresh aloe vera gel
- Add all the ingredients into a clean spray bottle.
- Shake the bottle well for a couple of times and your toner is ready.
- Spray a few drops of this toner all over your face and massage for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Allow it to dry for a few minutes.
- Continue using this toner twice every day regularly to notice some positive results on your face.
This toner can treat acne on your face and prevent your skin from acne breakouts.
It also helps in balancing the pH level in your skin and helps your skin stay hydrated.
Witch Hazel helps in removing the excess oil, dirt, dust and other impurities on your face.
Oil #3. Jojoba Oil As Moisturizer
To prepare this face moisturiser, you will need
- 1/4 cup of beeswax and
- 10 to 15 drops of Jojoba oil
- Add the beeswax into a clean saucepan and melt it for a few seconds.
- Remove the wax from heat and add the jojoba oil into it.
- Blend the ingredients well and your moisturizer is ready.
- Allow the wax mixture to cool down for some time.
- Take a tad bit of this cream and apply it all over your face.
- Massage your face for 5 minutes and leave it overnight.
- Repeat using this cream every day before going to bed regularly to get some impressive results on your face.
This cream seals the moisture content within your skin cells and prevents your skin from dryness and dullness.
Jojoba oil can diminish all the spots, scars and wrinkles on your face and prevent your skin from premature aging.
This cream can also make your skin soft, smooth and supple with a bright skin tone.