Remove Any Acne Or Pimples Within 3 Days 100% Results
Hyperpigmentation, or dark spots, can be induced by acne marks, constant exposure to sunlight, or hormonal changes.
There are a few powerful home remedies that can be used to remove dark spots.
- Aspirin Tablets
- To unlock the anti-acne effects of aspirin, simply crush a tablet or two and mix with enough water to create a paste.
- Apply to the bleach and allow the paste to dry, then rinse off with cool water.
Your skin is going to look fine, and you don’t need to spend any extra money on fancy creams!
Did you know that the aspirin you have at the back of your medicine cabinet is a powerful acne popper and acne healer?
Aspirin is full of anti-inflammatory, and its active ingredient is similar to salicylic acid used to treat acne.
It turns out that aspirin can soothe acne as easily as it soothes your headache.
Thanks to its salicylic acid content, aspirin decreases the inflammation of the pimple and dries it, making it safe and easy to treat acne.
Chamomile–Witch Hazel Toner
- Chamomile Tea Bag
- Witch Hazel Toner
- Brew a very strong cup of chamomile tea, allowing the bag to steep for five minutes or more.
- Enable the tea to cool and add in the same amount of witch hazel, a strong astringent that can be found in most drug stores.
- Apply the toner to clean the skin with a cotton ball and rinse for 10 minutes.
- The leftovers can be frozen and stored in the refrigerator for a few weeks.
Try this antioxidant-rich toner for acne-prone skin, and you’ll definitely get good results.
Not only the glow of chamomile tea could help put an end to your war with regular acne breakouts.
Chamomile tea tends to fade spots, to remove acne marks, and to combat breakouts, if used topically, due to its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
- Raw Milk
- To make the scrub, combine the nutmeg and the milk until the mixture is close to the paste.
- After washing your face with a gentle cleanser, massage the nutmeg scrub on your skin with gentle circular strokes.
- Very gently exfoliate for 5-10 minutes, then rinse.
This nutmeg-milk scrub offers a double-whammy skin nourishment:
Nutmeg acts as an astringent, exfoliating, and anti-inflammatory agent, while milk lactic acid acts as a peel to remove dead skin cells.
Acne Marks Remedy
Dealing with acne comes with acne marks too.
- Lemon Juice
Here’s a calming mask for you to try.
- In a small bowl, add 1 teaspoon of each lemon juice and honey plus 2 teaspoons of plain curd.
- Apply to your face and quit for about 10 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
You can use these proven enzymes to help you lighten your acne scars.
- 1 Onion
- 1 tsp water
- Take the onion, finely grate it.
- Squeeze the juice and add the water to further dilute it.
- Apply to the affected areas, allow them to dry.
- Wash it with clean water.
Onion is abundant in quercetin, famous for its antioxidant and lightening effects on the skin.
Regular use of onion juice decreases hyperpigmentation and acne marks problems.
- Black Tea Bag or 2 tsp of black tea leaves
- ½ cup of water
- Boil the black tea leaves in the water for two minutes.
- In a cup, strain this tea.
- Dip the cotton ball in the liquid and massage it in the infected area for 5 minutes.
- Repeat it every single day.
The black tea extract whitens the skin and also decreases the presence of melanocytes by eliminating hyperpigmentation.
Doing it frequently will eventually eliminate brown spots.