A lot about cleansing, moisturizing, exfoliating, and treating has already been saying.
Well, for long-term benefits, skincare experts swear by this basic routine.
- Aloe vera gel
- Strawberry/ grapes
- In a food processor, add 3-4 grapes or one ripe strawberry; add 1 teaspoon of fresh aloe vera gel straight from the plant and one small slice of ripe papaya fruit.
- Add 1 slice of orange as well.
- Put all these ingredients in the food processor and make a fine blend just like a cream.
- If you want, you can strain the cream using a fine strainer or a cheesecloth.
- Make sure to de-seed the orange and papaya before putting it in.
This is the fruit cream great for the oily to combination skin type people.
- Wash your face using a face wash or a cleanser that suits your skin type.
- Make sure to clean your face really well.
- If you use makeup, you can also use makeup cleansing water to remove the makeup.
- Take a little of this fruit massage cream on the fingertips and apply it on the entire face and neck.
- Take around 1 teaspoon of this fruit facial massage cream and, using the small circular upward motions, massage your entire face.
- Keep massaging until you see the skin absorbing all of the creams.
- For the leftover fruit massage cream, you can store that in the refrigerator.
- Transfer it to an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator.
- You can use it for the next 5-7 days, not more than that.
- If you see any mold or any off smell, discard it immediately and make a fresh batch.
- And everyday use 1 teaspoon during night time and apply that on your face.
Benefits Of Face Massage:
- Experts in skin care suggest 2-3 times a week about a facial massage at home.
- Fortunately, gentle massaging for 5-10 minutes a day does no damage to your skin.
- This helps in improving blood circulation over time and fading fine lines.
- The presence of fine lines can be reduced by a face massage and helps create a smoother texture.
- When the muscles on your face are tensed, they can cause wrinkles and fine lines.
- These muscles are relaxed by facial massage and make the wrinkles less visible.
- Due to face massage, there is improved blood circulation, collagen production increases.
- Collagen is a protein that preserves the firmness of the skin and prevents sagging.
Benefit Of Fruit Face Massage Cream:
- As you can see, the cream has plenty of fruit enzymes from fruits such as papayas, oranges, grapes, etc.
- Aloe Vera Gel is ideal for enhancing dry skin hydration, while papaya exfoliates the oily skin and extracts the stains.
- This fruit massage cream helps to tighten the skin and eliminate any dullness.
- You will note a healthy glow and enhanced skin texture with continued use.
- For oily skin, Aloe Vera gel is fine, while the cream will remove the dryness.
- These can all help to eliminate dark spots and blemishes in the skin.