Today In this post we will share a vitamin C skincare routine, that will remove all kinds of spots from your face and will make it naturally flawless and glowing.
So without wasting any time, let’s start with step#1 of this routine, which is cleansing
To make this cleanser your will need
- Half Tomato
- Gram Flour
- & Turmeric powder
- First, take 1 half tomato, remove its seeds with fork.
- Now in this tomato, fill 1 tsp of gram flour and a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Wet your face with plain water, and now start rubbing this tomato all over your face.
- Rub your face with this tomato for 3-4 minutes and then wash it off with plain water.
The next step of this routine is toner
To make this toner, you will need
- Fresh peels of one orange
- A cup of water
- And a half cup of apple cider vinegar
- First, in a pan take a cup of drinking water.
- In this add peels of orange and boil this water for 5 minutes.
- Strain this water and let it cool.
- Now add half a cup of apple cider vinegar to this and your toner is ready.
- Transfer this toner to a clean bottle and keep it in the refrigerator.
- After cleansing, apply toner all over your face and let it dry.
Step#3 of this routine is serum.
To make this serum you will need
- 3 Indian gooseberries
- & Aloe vera gel
- First take Indian gooseberries, clean and dry them.
- Chop them, remove seeds and put them in a grinder.
- Add 2 tsp of drinking water and grind them well.
- Strain it to get amlas juice.
- In this juice add 1 tsp of aloe vera gel.
- Mix it well and your serum is ready.
- Take few drops of this serum and apply them on your face.
- Dab it lightly and let it dry.
- After serum just take any gel-based moisturiser and apply it all over your face.