Besan is a popular beauty remedy, across Indian homes for its skin brightening properties.
Today in this article, we will share different face masks with besan, for your all skin related problems
#1. De-Tan Face Mask
- Take 1 tbsp of gram flour in a clean bowl.
- In this add 1 spoon of orange juice and 1 spoon of papaya pulp.
- Mix it well and your pack is ready.
- Apply this pack on your clean face, leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse it off.
The results are instant. Regular use of this pack will keep your skin smooth and supple, and will even out the skin tone.
#2. Insta Glow Face Pack
To prepare this pack you will need
- Gram Flour
- Lemon Juice
- And Milk Cream
- Mix around two tablespoons of besan, a few drops of lemon juice, and around one tablespoon of milk cream.
- Clean your face, apply this mixture evenly all over your face and neck.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water.
#3. Skin Nourishing Face Pack
To prepare this pack we will add extra goodness of almonds and milk
- Take 5-6 almonds, grind them until you get a fine powder.
- Add this powder to the besan, and pour in a little milk and some lemon juice.
- Mix it until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste and allow it to dry, and wash it off with cool water.