Morning Skin Care Routine For Clear Flawless Skin
For certain individuals, skincare items can be a significant source of toxins.
Most are filled with chemicals and artificial ingredients that may have a positive temporary effect on the skin but have long-term harmful effects.
Aloe and Honey Cleanser
- Aloe vera gel – ¼ cup
- Raw honey – ¼ cup
- Argan oil – 2 tablespoons
- Mix all the ingredients in a glass jar.
- Store the cleanser in the fridge if you are using fresh aloe vera.
- Take a small amount and spread it over your face in a thin layer.
- Let it sit on your face for a minute, and then gently wipe away with a warm washcloth.
The antioxidant properties of Aloe vera are extremely gentle and skin-soothing and are suitable for those with sensitive skin.
Raw honey supplies moisture and kills the skin with bacteria.
The addition of any natural oil of your choice helps to restore vital moisture.
Curd and Cucumber Juice Toner
- Cucumber Juice
Cucumber helps to make the skin radiant while curd moisturizes it.
They create one of the best toners for the skin when these two great natural ingredients are combined together.
- In a cup, take 1 tablespoon of curd and 1 tablespoon of cucumber juice and mix well with them.
- Transfer them to a spray bottle and store them in the refrigerator.
- With a gentle cleanser, wash your face thoroughly and pat it dry.
- On a cotton ball or pad, add a few drops of the toner.
- By following a dabbing motion, apply it all over your face.
- You can also swipe the cotton ball around your face, working outwards.
- Wait for a minute or two to let it dry.
- 4 Tbsp 100% Aloe Vera Juice
- 1 tsp Vegetable Glycerine
- 6 drops Jojoba Oil
- 1/4 tsp Sweet Almond Oil
- Measure everything into a jar.
- Shake well before using each time.
- This is not a creamy product, and it is quite watery.
- Apply using your clean fingertips or a cotton pad.
- It will take a minute to dry, but as it does, it will absorb and leave you with soft, silky smooth skin!
- Only add a little more of the oils if you need more moisture for your particular skin type.
Aloe Vera Gel
Salicylic acid also serves as a pain reliever in aloe vera.
It has anti-inflammatory characteristics as well.
For a variety of skin conditions, including psoriasis, rashes, burns, bedsores & wounds, a topical treatment.
It provides the skin with moisture all day.
Like water-based moisturizers can, jojoba oil does not evaporate.
Since jojoba oil is so similar to human skin oil, it can “trick” the skin into believing it has created enough oil and thereby balance the production of oil.
Sweet Almonds Oil
An outstanding emollient and hydrating agent is almond oil.
It nourishes and softens the skin as an emollient that helps to keep it smooth to the touch.
Almond oil is similar in form to the excrete of the oil baby to preserve healthy skin and hair.
No matter your age, this composition is useful for preserving and conditioning your skin.