Daily Night Serum To Get Perfect Crystal Clear & Sportless Skin
Face serums are a lightweight, semi-liquid form of moisturizer that penetrates the skin easily and gives the skin deep nourishment.
- 1 cup – Rice
- 2 cups – Water
- 2 tbsp – Rice water
- 1 tbsp – Stoew bought aloe vera gel
- 2 – Vitamin E capsules
- 1 tsp – Glycerine
- a few drops of essential oil (Optional)
- 1st step is to make the rice water.
- So to make rice water wash the rice.
- And then transfer it to a saucepan.
- Next, add two cups of water.
- Boil everything for about 15-20 minutes.
- Next, strain the rice and collect the rice water.
- Take a different bowl and add two tablespoons of rice water, one tablespoon of aloe vera gel, 1 teaspoon of glycerin, and two capsules of vitamin E oil to the bowl.
- Blend really well and make an even and uniform paste of it.
- Remove all the makeup is and wash the face is thoroughly using a mild cleanser.
- The serum has to be applied to the clean face and neck during the night.
- Massage the serum with your fingertips for two to three minutes on the face and neck 30 minutes before going to bed.
- If your extremely dry skin afterward, you should apply your daily moisturizer.
- The serum can be stored for 1 week in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Benefits Of Using Rice Serum:
1. Brightening the skin:
In Japanese and Korean beauty products, you’ll find skin brightening enzymes present in rice water make it the main ingredient.
This helps to reduce the dark spots, blemishes, and brightens the skin tone for a clean and smooth texture.
Rich in antioxidants, it has been shown that rice water inhibits the action of elastase, a compound that causes skin elastin damage and contributes to premature aging.
That is why it is possible to use rice water to postpone and reduce the emergence of aging signs on the skin.
3. Improves the health of the skin barrier:
Some studies have found that in restoring and preserving the natural barrier of the skin, rice starch can be helpful.
This can be helpful in training your skin for battling everlasting aggressors and preventing problems such as atopic dermatitis and defending against exposure to pollutants.
4. Soothes Sun Damage:
Rice water, including redness, sunburn, inflammation, and itching, may have a cooling effect on mild sun damage.
5. Reduce Oily skin:
When used on oily skin, starchy rice water can have a pore tightening and toning effect.
With cotton pads, dabbing some rice water will help mattify super oily skin.
Aloe Vera Gel:
It helps lock in the moisture in the skin, which helps to heal it as it has anti-inflammatory properties.
Vitamin E Oil:
Vitamin E capsules are great for blocking free radicals, making the skin look youthful, and keeping it hydrated.
It can improve skin hydration, alleviate dryness, and refresh the surface of the skin.
It is also an emollient, which suggests that the skin will relax.
This is perfect if hard or dry patches leave you with eczema or psoriasis.
Glycerin also has antimicrobial properties, so it may protect the skin from microorganisms that are harmful.