Today in this post, we will share an ultimate ubtan recipe, that will give you an extra glow and will lift up your dull skin instantly.
In this ubtan, we have used all ingredients, that are easily available and suits all skin types.
To make this ubtan powder you will need
- Gram Flour
- Sandalwood Powder
- Red lentils powder
- Dried rose petals powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Sweet Almond Oil
- First, take a clean bowl. In this mix 3 spoons of gram flour, sandalwood powder, rose petal powder and red lentils powder each.
- Next in this add 3 tsp of wild turmeric powder and 2 tsp of sweet almond oil.
- At last add enough rose water and mix, until you get thick paste.
- Your ubtan is ready, you can store this ubtan in fridge upto 15 days.
How to use this ubtan for different skin types, to get the best results
If you have dry skin
- Take the required amount of this ubtan, and add enough milk in this get until you get a smooth paste-like consistency.
- Apply this paste all over your face and body.
- Leave for 10 minutes and then rub it for 2 minutes with wet fingers.
- Rinse it off with plain water.
For oily skin
Make a paste of this ubtan, by adding more rose water, or you can also use plain water.
If you have acne-prone skin, it is better to use water from boiled neem leaves.
You can use this ubtan on your full body, including your face on a daily basis.