As soon as the weather begins to warm, your skin needs a boost in hydration, vitamins, and antioxidants.
Hydrating serums and cooling facial mists, mild facial creams, and soft scrubs.
The best thing you can do for your skin in this weather is to treat it with a homemade facial cucumber.
Cucumber has such countless benefits for your skin, and it’s no wonder it’s used in so many skincare items. Cucumber facial will help you heal and repair your skin and remove any exposure to the sun.
No matter your age or type of skin, this facial will help you get the skin you’re dreaming about.
1st step – Exfoliation
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tablespoon rice flour
- 1 lemon
What To Do:
- Take a small bowl and add the rice flour.
- Slice the lemon in half and put a few drops of lemon in the dish. Comb the lemon with the flour of the rice.
- Now cut an inch of cucumber and fry it in the rice and lemon mixture.
- You should wash your face before scrub with a regular face wash or a face cleanser.
- Now apply this scrub on your wet face very gently.
- Do this for at least 5 minutes and clean your face with water.
- Then wash it away.
Note that you’re very gentle while exfoliating your face.
2nd step – Face Mask
- 1 tablespoon blended cucumber
- 2 teaspoons aloe vera gel
- 1 teaspoon matcha tea powder
You can use fuller’s earth if you don’t have matcha green tea powder.
What To Do:
- All you have to do is blend all the ingredients together and add the mask to your face.
- Keep it on for another 15 minutes.
- After that time, wash off your mask, and don’t forget to add your face cream right away.
Oily skin tends to become dark and dehydrated, which is why it is really essential to have moisture and antioxidants on a regular basis.
And this cucumber face mask is a vitamin, moisture, and antioxidant treatment that can replenish your skin almost instantly.
Aloe vera gel is wonderful for treating discomfort and inflammation and healing the skin.
It will remove the skin, eliminating everything from dark spots to smaller scars.
Matcha tea is known for its anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and detoxifying effects.
It brings shine to your skin and makes it smooth and youthful.
3rd step – Toner
- 1/2 large cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup rose water
- 1/3 cup green tea, cooled
- Transfer the cucumber to the food processor or blender.
- Allow processing until the cucumber is pulpy and emulsified.
- Line the fine-mesh strainer with the cheesecloth and pour the cucumber paste into the strainer, allowing it to drip into a bowl under the strainer for five minutes.
- Place your hands on the cheesecloth and press the cucumber mixture into the dish.
- Pour in the rosewater and green tea, blend and store in an airtight bottle.
- Mix everything and store this in regurgitator before starting that facial.
- So that till you reach this step you have fresh and chilled toner to spritz on your face.
- Just spray on your face or use a cotton pad to apply this on your face.
Cucumber has a great cooling effect on the skin and helps deep cleanse the pores of excess sebum and dirt.
Cucumber water refreshes and moisturizes oily skin, producing optimal skin moisture and oil balance.
Using cucumber water as an astringent (to tighten large pores), a refreshing toner, and as a spray, mist to make your skin appear natural.