Today in this post, we will share a very simple DIY that will control excess oil secretion, will make your skin super soft, and will also help you to lighten dark spots on your face with regular use. All ingredients are easily available and will hardly take a few minutes of time for preparation.
To make this face polish you will need
- 1 ripe banana
- Green gram Flour
- Tomato Juice
- & Olive Oil
- First, take a banana, peel the skin. Put this banana in a blender with 1 spoon of drinking water. Blend it well until you get a smooth paste.
- In this banana paste, add 2 spoons of green gram flour. You can grind green gram dal to get powder instantly.
- Add a few drops of tomato juice and 1 tsp honey to this.
- Next, add a few drops of olive oil to this. Mix it well and your face polish is ready.
- Daily at night, apply this polish on your clean face and neck. Let it dry for 5 minutes and then rinse your face with plain water.
This face polish is rich in vitamin A and C, which will help you to get brighter-looking glowing skin, and with time will also fade dark spots on your face.
Tomato juice and honey are rich in astringent properties, that will prevent acne and breakouts on your face.
At last, we have used olive oil in this, which will act as a great moisturiser for your skin.
You can store this face polish for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.