For most of us, summer is a season of mangoes, beaches, and holidays.
With the change of season, it is extremely important to pay attention to what you eat, drink, and wear.
But summertime also means extra skincare, which many women prefer to ignore.
The summers are characterized by oily and dry skin, acne, blemishes, sunburns, and tanning.
If you travel outside much, it is possible that the harm caused by the sun on your skin would be severe.
In certain situations, if steps are not taken in time, harm can be permanent.
Going salon during these days is not safe, but you can definitely get the salon-like results.
1. Watermelon Face Pack
- Watermelon juice
- Cucumber juice
- Milk powder
As a summer fruit, watermelon is known to keep the body hydrated and cool.
It also functions very well on the skin and has the same properties.
- Add 2 tablespoons of watermelon and cucumber juice each.
- Add one tablespoon of milk powder and the same quantity of curd to the mixture and blend well.
- Spread this mask evenly on your mask and let it dry for at least 15 minutes.
- Rinse your face with cold water and pat off. This face mask cleanses the skin and lightens the blemishes.
The fruit is full of vitamins. Vitamins A and C are two of the main vitamins in watermelon.
Vitamin A in the melon is present in the form of carotenoids. Watermelon is a potent source of vitamin C, too.
One of the essential watermelon nutrients responsible for most of its benefits.
Another key compound present in melons is lycopene, which has great benefits. Lycopene has been shown to possess anti-inflammatory properties.
Lycopene is considered the strongest of the various carotenoids.
In fact, the beneficial effects of lycopene on inflammation are considered even better than beta-carotene, an essential carotenoid.
2. Apple Milk Cream Face Pack
- Take a couple of apple slices and blend in a blender to create a thick paste.
- Add a tablespoon of fresh milk cream and mix again to ensure that the ingredients are well blended.
- Apply this pack evenly to your face and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Then clean it with cold water.
Collagen-producing properties avoid the loss of moisture from the skin and thus keep it hydrated and fresh for a long time.
Apples are rich in vitamin C – the essential nutrient for healthy skin that stimulates the development of collagen.
Apart from this, they are also filled with antioxidants that help prevent cell damage caused by exposure to sunlight and heat.
Using this paste daily on your skin will help you remove dark spots from your skin and reduce the appearance of the pimples.
For itchy acne spots, you can only refrigerate a slice of apple and use a cooled slice of itchy spots for immediate relief.
Apples are also helpful for the skin to rid themselves of wrinkles, blemishes, and dark spots.
Acne is a serious skin condition that causes dullness and long-term damage to the skin.
Those with sensitive skin already suffer a lot from acne, and chemical-based creams can further damage the skin.
Apples are high in vitamin A, vitamin B complex, and vitamin C and minerals.
3. Aloe-Vera & Orange Juice Face Pack
- Aloe Vera gel
- Orange juice
- Combine three tablespoons of orange juice with one tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- Mix this well to achieve a good and even consistency
- Spread the mask all over your face and let it dry for 20 minutes.
- When the face pack dries, rinse it off with cold water.
This face pack deeply moisturizes the skin and offers much-needed nutrients.
Aloe Vera is also known as the ‘super’ ingredient for a variety of beauty and skin products.
Orange is also considered to be an excellent source of vitamin C that helps to relax the skin and decreases prolonged dryness (which may otherwise lead to wrinkles and other signs of aging).
This face pack is perfect for growing swollen pores and removing excess oil from your skin.
Antioxidants present in oranges fight free radicals, which can slow down the production of wrinkles and stop premature aging.
Oranges have a high citric acid content that helps exfoliate the skin and helps dry the acne, enhancing the overall appearance of your skin.