Super-Fast Natural Hair Growth Treatment at Home
April 9, 2021 Written by GP Team
Age isn’t the only contributing factor to hair loss.
There are actually several factors that can affect the development of hair and lead to hair loss.
- 2 tbsp Flax Seeds
- 1 tsp Dried Curry Leaves powder
- 1 tbsp Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Biotin Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Hibiscus Leaves Powder
- Pour 2 tbsp of the flaxseed into a quarter cup of water.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat for around 7-10 minutes, stirring regularly to ensure that the flaxseed does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Your flaxseed gel texture should look like egg whites.
- Not too dense, not too thin
- Switch off the stove and allow the gel to cool with the flaxseed for 45 minutes to an hour.
- The gel will thicken throughout this period.
- Not put a stocking or a fine muslin cloth over a bowl.
- Here’s the fun part: squeeze the gel out of the stocking and pour the gel into the bowl.
- This is going to take a few attempts.
- Next, add all the other ingredients and mix really well to create the hair growth serum.
- You can store this serum for 1 week in the refrigerator.
- Just apply this serum all over your hair using your fingers, from roots to tip.
- Massage gently for something so that it helps to circulate the blood.
- Keep it, or as long as you want, you can keep it for an hour to overnight completely depends on you.
- Then wash your hair with a herbal shampoo, and follow your hair care routine.
- Aloe vera is great for hair growth, condition the hair, and gives the proper nourishment.
- It contains Vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, and folic acid are found in Aloe vera.
- Aloe Vera is rich in antioxidants and has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties that make it ideal for treating a condition of hair loss.
- This is an incredible hair health leave, whether fresh or dried.
- Hibiscus contains high amounts of vitamin C and A, iron and has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial properties.
- This will take care of hair loss, dandruff, improve hair shine, hair texture, and promote hair regrowth.
- Hibiscus is also known to avoid greying hair before maturity.
- Curry leaves hair conditions, reduces infections of the scalp, stops premature graying, and has an antibacterial effect.
- High in antioxidants like vitamin A, C, E, folic acid, and minerals like magnesium, curry leaves are truly hair nourishing.
- Flaxseed is filled with fatty acids containing omega 3.
- There are soothing effects of Omega 3 acids, and they are perfect moisturizers.
- Flaxseed, a group of nutrients known for helping your hair grow stronger and healthier at a faster rate, is a good source of B vitamins.
- Research shows that biotin deficiency and the hair loss caused by it can be reduced with sufficient biotin supplementation.
- The human body can not produce Omega-3 fatty acids; we must rely on external sources of this essential fatty acid either through our diet or through dietary supplements.
- Biotin supplementation can enhance hair health even in cases of hereditary biotin deficiency.
- Evidence shows that biotin can help strengthen hair-splitting, brittle, and thinning.
- Coconut hair oil also helps to seal in moisture, giving it a beautiful shine and glow.
- A natural way to make your hair grow longer, thicker, and faster is coconut oil.
- Naturally present, the vitamins and essential fatty acids in coconut oil nourish the scalp and help extract sebum build-up from hair follicles.