When you’re trying to manage particular hair issues, essential oils are the best option.
Since they are too concentrated to be used directly, use them after diluting them in carrier oils.
- Organic Neem Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Peppermint Oil
It is recommended that equal parts of Neem Oil be diluted with Sweet Almond/Sesame Oil and add a few drops of peppermint essential oil.
1. Warm The Oil:
- Take your little glass container filled with oil and place it into a little bowl filled with really hot water.
- It will take maybe a minute or two to warm up the oil to just about the temperature of the hot water.
Stimulation is one thing the scalp really requires.
- Start applying your hot oil hair treatment in circular motions at the very roots of your hair.
- Start in the region of the temple and work backwards.
- After 3-5 minutes of massaging your scalp with oil, proceed to apply it down the shaft of your hair.
There are many purposes covered by this scalp massage:
It helps dislodge hair that is about to fall out anyway, encouraging new hair to grow faster; it increases the scalp circulation that promotes hair growth, and it helps the oil settle into your head, making your skin healthier and smoother there.
- Tuck your hair in the shower cap and heat the towel with very warm water.
- Just run the towel under really hot water, then wring it out until it doesn’t leak anymore.
- Wrap your head over it, and relax.
- Just take it off your head once your towel begins to get cold and let the natural heat from your scalp do the rest of the job.
- Waiting for 30 Minutes to 2 Hours depends on how much time you have.
5. Wash It Out
- Wash your hair using lukewarm water and a herbal or a mild shampoo.
- Neem is identified in Ayurvedic texts as ‘Sarva Roga Nivarini.’
- Neem oil is the perfect remedy for all hair and scalp issues, filled with antioxidants that prevent hair loss.
- One of the most productive hair growth oils is Neem Oil.
- It has regenerative properties that facilitate the division of healthy cells and stimulates the growth and function of hair follicles.
- If you are looking to get all the benefits of neem oil, use pure Neem Oil only as the oil efficiency varies depending on the oil purity and method of processing.
- It helps to fight pollution, stress, or medication-induced hair thinning.
- Regular application of neem oil, therefore, promotes thicker, heavier, and more luxurious growth of hair.
Pros of using Neem Oil for growing hair –
- Removes Dandruff.
- Has antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Treats head lice and diseases of the scalp.
- Prevents premature graying.
- We are all aware of the soothing effects of peppermint oil, but you know that it has a deep cleaning effect on the scalp and helps open pores that are blocked due to the build-up of the substance and dirt.
- This is the best hair growth essential oil that is suitable for individuals suffering from scalp issues such as dryness and dandruff.
Sweet Almond Oil:
- Since it has moisturizing and nourishing properties that make our hair healthy, making it shinier and lustrous as a result.
- Not only does almond oil provide moisture to the hair, but also to the scalp.
- It will help minimize breakage, split ends, itchy scalp, and dry roots by massaging your scalp and hair with Almond oil.