Patanjali aloe vera gel has various benefits that can be used effectively on your hair.
It can treat all the damaged cells on your scalp and make your hair grow strong, long and healthy
In this article, we are going to share the Patanjali aloe vera trick to increase your hair length.
To try this trick, you will need
- 1 tbsp of Patanjali aloe vera gel
- 1 tbsp of raw honey
- 2 tbsp of plain yogurt and
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Take a clean bowl and add the Patanjali aloe vera gel into it.
- Then add all the other ingredients into the gel and mix it well.
- Now comb your hair and divide it into small sections.
- Take a tad bit of the paste and apply it all over your hair and scalp.
- Gently massage your scalp with the paste for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Now take a warm bath towel and wrap it all over your head covering your hair.
- Leave it for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove the towel and rinse your hair with running cold water.
- Use any herbal shampoo for washing your hair and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Repeat using this Patanjali aloe vera trick once every week regularly to increase your hair length.
You can buy the Patanjali aloe vera gel at the local or online stores.
This mask can boost your hair growth by nourishing your scalp with essential nutrients.
It can also make your hair soft, smooth, shiny and silky without any dryness.
This mask can also treat and prevent your scalp from dandruff and hair loss problems by strengthening the hair follicles.
Here are a few other tips by which you can increase your hair length.
- #1. You can massage your scalp with freshly extracted onion juice once per week to promote your hair growth.
- #2. You can also try the hair inversion method by hanging your hair upside down. This can increase the blood circulation in your scalp and stimulate your hair follicles.
- #3. Massage and oil your hair and scalp regularly to nourish your hair follicles. To do this, you can use any natural oils like coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil or castor oil.
- #4. Trim your hair regularly to avoid split ends and to get a balanced hair growth without any damage.
- #5. Don’t wash or brush your hair too often as it might damage your hair follicles and scalp.
- #6. Start including hair growth supplements to get quick and effective results. Supplements like Biotin, Iron, Zinc, protein and vitamins like A, B, C, D and E can help in increasing your hair length.
- #7. Drink a lot of water every day to make your scalp and hair stay hydrated without any dryness.
- #8. Include more healthy hair growth foods in your daily diet to get a healthy scalp and hair. Some of the foods like Spinach, eggs, berries, sweet potatoes, nuts, seeds and avocados can nourish your hair follicles well.