Single Tip For Instant Glow On Face
By reducing pores and dark spots, this beetroot face mask will help to give you flawless skin. For good skin, beetroot is enormously beneficial.
- Start by cleansing your face.
- Getting rid of all the unwanted makeup is the first step to a clean face.
- Depending upon the skin type, use a cleanser.
It is recommended for you to use a water-based cleanser over an oil-based one if you have oily skin. This will avoid the breakout of your skin.
Hot water can break the protective barrier of your skin and remove your skin’s essential oils, resulting in dehydrated and dry skin. While rinsing the product off your face, use lukewarm water.
Beetroot Face Pack
- Fresh Beetroot Juice – 2 tsp
- Curd – 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Fullers earth / Gram flour – 2 tsp
- Take a medium-size beetroot and grate it using a grater.
- And strain the juice out of it.
- Take 2 teaspoons of fresh beetroot juice and add 2 tablespoons of fuller’s earth/gram flour and add 1 teaspoon curd, 1 tablespoon lemon juice to the bowl and mix well.
- Spread it uniformly all over the face and keep it on for 15 minutes.
- With lukewarm water, clean it off.
- Rinse it off using lukewarm water.
- Pat your face dry and apply your face moisturizer.
- Use this face pack 5-7 times to get that flawless skin you wanted.
There are several health advantages of beetroots. Scientific studies have reported that raw beetroots fight dementia, prevent heart disease, prevent high blood pressure, and even monitor blood sugar levels. Beetroots contain strong antioxidants, fungicidal and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to shine the skin, removes wrinkles and fine lines that help improve the texture of the skin, and increases the elasticity of the skin. It contains elements such as potassium, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin D, C, B-6, iron. It is a very common whitening ingredient and has many beauty benefits as well. Beetroot has good anti-inflammatory properties that help to eliminate acne and breakouts.
Lemon is a magical ingredient that has long been used in natural beauty treatments, especially for skincare. Moreover, lemon also comes packed with antimicrobial and cleaning properties that can aid you in keeping your skin beautiful. It is one of the most effective ingredients that help to treat acne and pimples. The number of antioxidants in the lemon is higher; therefore, also be used for treating skin hyperpigmentation. It provides your skin with natural hydration so that your skin is always soft, supple, and hydrated. This citrus fruit is a great exfoliator because it helps cleanse your skin and also removes dirt and dust from your skin. Using lemon can help easily get rid of dead skin cells and give you soft, smooth skin too. It contains ascorbic acid and huge amounts of vitamin C.
The lactic acid in the curd can make the dry skin softer, smoother, and more supple. The nutrients in the ingredient also help to nourish dry and dull skin. Being acidic in nature and filled with zinc, it works as a strong bleaching agent that effectively removes spots, marks, blemishes, suntans, and pigmentation. It also contains a lot of healthy fats that provide enough moisture to the skin and give it a healthy, youthful look by preventing premature aging and its signs (fine lines, wrinkles, age spots).