We all know that the festive season is coming.
Due to the pandemic, this times with new normal celebrations will be a little different.
But as women, we cannot compromise on the way our skin looks.
- The very first step of the skincare regimen or any skin treatment is to clean your face.
- Clean every last bit of grease, makeup, and dirt out of your face before you clean up your face.
- And it’s not enough to wash with water.
- Double cleanse your face to make it squeaky clean and fresh.
- Next, take a cotton pad and makeup remover and wash your face thoroughly with it.
- It will help to remove all the makeup and sweat from the face.
- Next, take the oil on your fingers and apply it on your forehead.
- The dirt and the makeup settled deep into the skin would be removed by an oil-cleaning process.
- Rinse your face with water and then wash using foam.
- Take a dime amount of foam cleanser that fits your skin and gently massages your face.
- Splash off the substance with cold water and pat dry the towel.
Heat is considered to be great for the skin, as it makes it relaxing and moist.
Treating the skin to steam helps to open up the pores and thereby cleanse the skin better.
This move also allows the skin absorbent for the items to be followed like a toner and a moisturizer.
- Use a face steamer to take some steam on your face for around 5 to 10 minutes.
- If you don’t have a steamer, you can heat up some water in a vessel and stand with your face just above the vessel.
- Cover yourself and the vessel with a towel when doing this for a more successful result.
- After a steam, the skin is moist and warm, making it easier to remove all the impurities and oil from the face.
- Before using a cleaner, use a tool to scrape off the blackheads and whiteheads from the nose, forehead, and lower lip region.
- 1 Tablespoon of dried green tea leaves
- 1 cup white sugar or brown sugar, the sugar should have tiny and soft granules
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey
- 10 drops lavender essential oil optional
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Store the exfoliator in an airtight container in a cool, dark spot.
- Dampen your face with some water.
- Take a pea-sized amount of this mild facial scrub and massage softly to the face and neck in a circular motion.
- Scrub on the nose and the chin to cleanse thoroughly and clear all the blackheads and dirt from the face.
- It will polish the skin and make it cleaner and lighter. Rinse your face with cold water and wash off the scrub.
- This recipe makes enough exfoliating scrub to cover the whole body and face 2-3 times.
- Make sure that there is no water in the mixture between uses.
- Scrubbing is an essential step in the face to cleanse as the granules in the scrub helps extract dead skin cells, grease, dirt, any product build-up that is deep in the skin.
- In the case of radiant, cleaner skin, it is important to scrub one a week to make the regular build-up and dirt out of the face.
- If you have dry skin, you can exfoliate twice a week with a gentle scrub.
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- ½ – 1 tablespoon kaolin clay
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 – 3 drops tea tree oil
This mask is soo good for acne-prone skin. It is purifying, detoxifying, calming, and non-comedogenic.
- First, blend the aloe vera gel with the honey.
- Add the kaolin clay and blend well.
- If you want to make your mask thicker, put a little more clay.
- In the end, apply the oil of the tea tree and blend well.
- Apply the mask to a clean face.
- Keep it on for another 10 minutes or until it’s dry.
- Clean and add a mild moisturizer when your skin is still slightly moist.
Kaolin clay absorbs all traces of soil and bacteria from your pores.
Tea tree oil is ideal for acne due to its antibacterial effect.
Honey and aloe vera can soothe and replenish the skin, nourish it and make it soft, smooth, and shiny.
This is the last and most relaxing step of the process.
Moisturizing helps keep your face hydrated and also fixes serious skin conditions (in case you use targeted moisturizers and creams).
You can use a moisturizing serum or night cream that is anti-aging.
- Take a small amount of serum or cream or lotion. Do this all over your face and body.
- Gently massage with a circular motion.
- These steps may seem lengthy, but they provide multiple beauty benefits.