Aging gracefully is the goal of many women, and today in this post, we will share 2 amazing skincare products, that can actually help you to achieve that skin. In this article, we will give you a step by step guide on how to use Retin-A and Hydroquinone together for great skin.
Many dermatologists recommend these 2 products, but there is a process that you must follow to get good results.
First, start with Retin A cream
When you are starting with this retinoid cream, start with strength 0.025% only.
- For 1st 2 weeks use this cream every 3rd day on your face every night.
- For the next 2 weeks, you can use this cream every alternate day and after that, you can start to use this cream daily on your face.
- Make sure you use the pea-size amount of this cream on your face and don’t forget to use sunscreen in the morning as this cream will make your skin sun-sensitive.
- Never apply Retin A cream on damp face. Wash your face properly and let it dry completely and then apply this cream on your face.
Now coming to our next skincare products – Hydroquinone cream
This cream is recommended for people, who have dark spots, and pigmentation on their faces. This cream is effective for melasma too.
Hydroquinone is a skin-bleaching agent, that is used to lighten areas of skin. This cream works by, decreasing the production of melanosomes, in melanocytes.
In most cases, lightening of skin should be seen after four weeks of treatment.
- You can apply this cream after Retin A application. Just apply it on the affected area, rub it and you’re done.
- Use this cream only on the affected area. We do not recommend using it on full-face like tretinoin cream.
- Use this cream only until your problem is solved. Once your dark spots are gone, discontinue hydroquinone cream, just use tretinoin cream every night on your face.