A remarkable and natural source of glycolic acid is sugar.
It penetrates deep into the skin cells and leaves you to look fresh and rejuvenated.
Sugar Lemon Scrub
- To prepare this easy magical exfoliator, take 2 tablespoons of sugar and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Mix it well and massage it with your fingertips very gently in a small circular motion on your face and neck.
- Massage the sugar granules until they get dissolved while massaging them onto the skin.
- After this, wash your face with some lukewarm water.
- The regular use of this amazing scrub can clear tanned skin and dark spots.
Lemon is a natural and potent source of Vitamin C.
This ingredient is very commonly used to lighten sun and age spots and even out skin tone.
Lemon is a natural astringent that helps tightens the pores and brightens the overall complexion.
The lemon juice can be used to lighten the face.
This is due to the high vitamin C content, which is a strong antioxidant.
This means that you can use a humble lemon to treat acne damage, dark spots, freckles, and other types of hyperpigmentation.
In lemon juice, vitamin C lightens the skin by reducing melanin.
Milky Sugar Scrub
- Orange or Lemon Essential Oil
- Milk Cream
- Almond Oil
- Mix around 7 drops of orange oil, 2 teaspoons of sugar, 2 teaspoons of milk cream, and 5 teaspoons of almond oil.
- Scrubbing the skin with this mask will remove all the daily dirt from the surface.
- It will also improve your skin tone.
Milk cream nourishes more deep layers of skin, and using it at night can give you a lot of benefits.
Milk cream contains proteins and vitamins that increase the development of collagen and make your skin look young.
It acts as a skin lightener. It has lactic acid that de-tans the skin and makes it bright naturally.
The thick layer of milk cream is filled with fats that moisturize your skin.
It not only softens and smoothes the skin but also fixes damaged skin tissues.
Milk cream is a natural exfoliator, and you can use it to exfoliate and clean your skin.
Honey and Sugar
- Mix the same amount of all ingredients and use them.
- This will clean the dirt out.
- It will also dissolve layers of dead skin, giving you a clear complexion.
Honey is a natural antiseptic when it comes to healthy, radiant skin.
Full of hydrating properties, this ingredient helps you combat acne and imperfections and encourages a cleaner and smoother complexion.
In addition, it can help improve your natural skin tone to prevent hyperpigmentation and discoloration.
Olive or Almond Oil and Sugar
- Take one tablespoon of olive or almond oil and add sugar and blend well.
- Scrub your face with this exfoliator.
- It eliminates all the toxins and gives you a glow that is beautiful.
- This scrub on the elbow and knees can also be used to brighten the dark regions.
- The blackheads and whiteheads are both extracted out of this exfoliator.
By helping skin cells to regenerate, the vitamins and other antioxidants in olive oil can reduce scars.
Olive oil is a great choice for exfoliating the face and body and treating areas of dry or scaly skin.