For refreshing exhausted skin after a long day, there is nothing better than a quick spritz with a face mist or a spray.
While they can’t replace skincare treatments like serums and moisturizers, they do work to quickly cool, invigorate, and soften skin.
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- Peels from one lemon
- 2 tbsp organic aloe vera
- 1/2 cup boiling distilled water
- Spray Bottle
- Start by roughly chopping the cucumber.
- If you have organic cucumbers, use them with the skin, no need to peel the cucumbers.
- Next, peel lemons with a peeler.
- Make sure to only take the yellow part while peeling.
- Put them in a glass jar and cover with boiling distilled water.
- Wait for the water to completely cool down to room temperature.
- Once cooled, cover with lid and place in the refrigerator overnight to infuse.
- Strain the infused water through a fine-mesh strainer to remove cucumber and lemon.
- Lastly, pour into a spray bottle with the aloe vera gel and shake it up to mix everything really well.
- Wash your face and close your eyes and spritz 11-12 inches from face, before or after makeup
Get bright and spotless skin in no time.
Face mists offer a convenient way to hydrate your skin immediately.
We all know we can drink water during the day to stay hydrated.
But what about that skin of yours?
If it’s going to keep up with your busy lifestyle, then morning and night will require more than moisturizing.
It’s just about being 24/7, fresh-faced.
Throughout the day, a fast spritz of this hydrating face mist rehydrates the skin in seconds.
You can spritz it whenever you need it for an instant, simple fix.
Aloe vera is widely used in skincare products due to its amazing benefits.
This has antiviral and antibacterial properties and the potential to help with anything from constipation to diabetes.
The green-looking succulent plant in our garden is a part of a million-dollar industry that ranges from skincare products to raw and organic juices and nutritional supplements.
Lemon is a great skin enhancer that gives you glowing and soft skin.
The acid helps to cleanse and lighten the skin when used to remove dead skin and promote new skin development.
They are rich in Vitamin C, which is extremely good for the treatment of brown spots, age spots, and freckles.
Vitamin C helps to slow down the cells that produce melanin in the skin.
That helps prevent the skin from darkening or tanning.
Cucumber has countless benefits for your skin, and it’s no wonder it’s used in so many skincare items.
Cucumber facial will help you heal and repair your skin and remove any exposure to the sun.
It has a great cooling effect on the skin and helps deep cleanse the pores of excess sebum and dirt.
Cucumber water refreshes and moisturizes oily skin, producing optimal skin moisture and oil balance.
Using its water as an astringent (to tighten large pores)
It is a refreshing toner, and you can use it as a spray mist to make your skin appear naturally beautiful.