Today in this post we will share a few DIY bleaches, that will help you to control melanin production, thus will give you a better-looking complexion.
These bleaches will also help you to remove tan from your face and will give you brighter looking skin instantly.
Here we have shared 2 recipes, first one is without lemon and in 2nd one we have used lemon. You can choose either one according to your skin type.
So let’s start with our DIY #1
To make this bleach you will need
- Orange peel powder
- & Honey
- In a bowl take 1 tbsp of orange peel powder.
- In this add 1 tsp of honey and enough curd until you get a runny texture.
- If you want you can also add a pinch of turmeric to this.
- Apply this mixture all over your face and neck.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse it off.
- For best results, you can use this bleach twice a week.
Now coming to our DIY#2, that is with lemon.
To make this one you will need
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp of aloe vera gel
- & 1 tsp of rose water
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients and your bleach is ready.
- Dip a clean cotton ball and dab it all over your face and neck.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes on your face and then wash it off.
- Finish this bleaching with moisturiser on your face.
- You can use this bleach once a week on your face.