We all want to get rid of facial hair, as it makes our skin look unattractive & dull. In this article, we are sharing the recipe of Japanese Milk Wax. Along with removing the unwanted facial hair, milk wax also helps to lighten the skin color and, most importantly, it can be prepared easily at home.
- Gelatine 2 tsp
- Milk 2 tbsp.
- Baking Soda ½ tsp
- Cucumber Juice 1 tbsp
- By grinding it and straining it through a cheesecloth, extract the juice from a cucumber.
- Take a bowl and mix together the gelatin, milk, baking soda, and cucumber juice and mix well.
- Place the mixture for approximately 10 seconds in the microwave oven.
- To avoid any kind of lumps and air bubbles, stir the mixture continuously. Please make sure the mixture is dense, uniform, and smooth.
- Add a small amount of milk, then microwave it again for 10 seconds if the consistency is not right.
- Stir up consistency to the right.
- Apply gentle strokes of the warm wax to the hairy areas of your body with the help of a makeup brush.
- Wait for it to dry properly and peel it off afterwards.
Do not try to scrape it off but roll the wax out of your skin while remembering the skin cannot get damage.
All the hair would come off one time.
Not only does this wax removes the hair, but it also rejuvenates the skin.
It assists in anti-aging and skin whitening. On the other body parts as well, you can do it.
This is what you need to do three times in the first month if you have heavy hair on your arms and legs.
After that, the hair growth will slow down by the time you see it, so you can do the wax twice a month. All body hair will eventually disappear permanently, and without any wrinkles, you will make your skin smooth, soft, and fair. This treatment is not risky and is the best hair removal solution you can ever have.
Try this homemade milk wax for hair removal today, and you won’t have to waste any time in the salon again.
This Japanese Milk Wax is a totally painless homemade wax that you can use to extract hair from legs, arms, and face. At a very low cost, it can be made.
Points to remember:
- When waxing, look for bruises, burns, and pimples on your skin.
- Skip those regions, and wax around them carefully.
- It is best to contact your dermatologist and follow his / her instructions if you suffer from any skin allergies and infections.
- If you’re using hot wax, make sure your skin doesn’t get too hot, as it might burn.
- Also, make sure it’s not so cold that your skin won’t spread properly. There must be an optimal temperature for the wax.
- Ensure this at regular intervals by testing its temperature or toggling the wax heater accordingly.
- For a smooth waxing session, you need to find the correct path of your hair development.
- In some areas, it’s easy, and in some places where growth looks haphazard, if possible, you need to take a closer look and wax in multiple directions.
- Do not overwax a specific region, as it can lead to rashes, redness, and burns.
- Stop waxing and apply the ice or soak it in ice water if you are burning your face.