Collagen is the most abundant protein available in all human bodies that is mainly responsible for the connectivity of main tissues. It is the only thing that makes our skin filled with elasticity and firm.
Today in this post we will share how to do a facial at home with natural ingredients that are rich in collagen.
Step#1 – Face Cleanser
To make this cleanser we will use papaya pulp. It contains a rich enzyme called pepzyme that not only enriches and smoothens your skin but also increases the amount of collagen in your body.
- Take 1 slice of ripe papaya, mash it with a fork.
- In this pulp add a few drops of lemon juice.
- Mix and your cleanser is ready.
- Apply this cleanser all over your face, rub it for 2 minutes and then wash it off.
You can also use egg white instead of papaya, but we have used papaya here, as some people can’t bear the smell of egg.
Next step of this facial is face pack
To prepare this pack, you will need
- Boiled carrots – 2 small one
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- And Honey 1 tbsp
- Take 2 boiled carrots in a blender.
- Add yogurt and honey to this.
- Blend it well until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste all over your face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and the. Rinse it off.
Carrots are not only rich in high collagen but also in Vitamin A. It acts as an antioxidant for the skin and cleanses the skin of its impurities.
Next steps of this facial is face serum, to make this you will need:
- Aloe vera gel
- And, Vitamin E oil
- Take 4 tsp of aloe vera gel in a clean bowl.
- In this add 6-7 drops of vitamin E oil.
- Next in this add 4 tsp of rose water.
- Mix it well and your serum is ready.
- After removing your pack, apply this serum and massage your face for 2 minutes.
- You can use this serum daily also on your clean face.