Effective Natural Remedy To Shrink Open Pores Fast
The skin pores are like tiny pits on the face that look like an orange peel, not so attractive.Such pores make the face look tired and aged.People with oily skin are prone more to this problem, thanks to the excessive development of sebum. Pores can also lead to problems such as blackheads and acne that ruin the way you look. There are some home remedies which are very effective that can help you shrink your open pores and give you a smoother looking beautiful skin, here are 4 such remedies you should definitely try
Papaya, Lemon Juice, and Honey
- Try this mask with a few cubes of the papaya, one teaspoon of the lemon juice, and one tablespoon of the honey.
- When mashing the papaya, slowly mix in the lemon juice and the honey.
- Apply the mixture to the clean skin and let it sit for 10 minutes, then rinse it well.
Papaya helps exfoliate dead skin cells, while lemon juice serves as light fruit acid, and honey nourishes and regulates the pH of the skin.Papaya helps smooth and close the pores of the skin.This purifies the skin thoroughly by eliminating impurities and unclogging pores.Detox and deep clean your pores a few days a week.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Cotton Pad
- Dilute the apple vinegar in the bowl.
- Before you apply any moisturizer or serum, apply this DIY toner created with apple cider vinegar to restore the skin’s acidic pH and remove any residual impurities, dirt, sebum, etc.
- As per your skin type, you should choose the ratio, for normal skin you can take 1:1 ratio, for sensitive skin you can take 1:2 ratio i.e 1 part ACV and 2 parts water.
- Dip the cotton ball in it and put the solution on your face.
- Do not spritz it it can go into your eyes or nose.
- Let them air dry and then you wipe any residue if there is any.
- Then you can follow your regular skincare routine.
- Apple vinegar is used to cleanse the skin and to reduce the pores.
It serves as a toner and tightens the skin. It also decreases inflammation.
It is one of the best-known skin toners available and can close pores when used properly.
Apple cider can relax the skin, reduce inflammation, and cleanse the skin to eliminate pores.
Oranges and Aloe Vera
- Aloe Vera
- For home-based therapy, take the juice of one medium-sized orange and mix with a raw or fragrance-free, chemical-free aloe gel.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth, then apply to your clean face and leave for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash with warm water.
These two ingredients work in combination to reduce the size of the pore.
Vitamin C improves healthy skin by destroying bacteria in your pores and can improve your immune system by rejuvenating your liver, which breaks down toxins that tend to create blackheads.
Aloe helps combat pathogens that build up within the pores, as they are rich in enzymes that kill bacteria and reduce blackhead inflammation.
Moisturizing the face with aloe vera helps to reduce the scale of large pores.
The gel cleans and nourishes the skin and extracts oil and dirt from clogged pores.
The treatment works because aloe vera cleanses, nourishes, and moisturizes the skin and unclogs the pores.
Lemon Juice and Tea Tree Oil:
- Tea Tree Essential oil
- Lemon Juice
- a cup of warm water
- Make a toner by combining a cup of lukewarm water with 5-6 drops of tea tree oil and a teaspoon of lemon juice, then store it in a spray bottle.
- Use a cotton pad to apply the toner because this can go into sensitive areas like eyes, etc.
- This is going to narrow pores and keep them unclogged.
Tea tree oil avoids the unnecessary build-up of harmful oils and infections.
It has excellent anti-inflammatory and disinfecting effects.
Lemon juice is a fantastic cleaning agent that works well for pores that are swollen by the cause of oily skin and blackheads.
Lemon juice contains astringent qualities.
It helps to relax the skin and unclog the pores.
It was identified as one of the most successful treatments for blackheads.
Its citric acid content helps to loosen and dissolve the chemical bond of impurity with the skin, thereby helping to clear the pores.
The astringent compounds of tea tree oil help to reduce the pore size and also reduce their appearance.
This essential oil is also a powerful antimicrobial agent.
Apart from this make sure you also follow these tips to help you shrink your skin pores and achieve your results faster
- Apply ice cubes on your face, the first thing in the morning, every day
- Cleanse your face twice daily, make sure you are using a gentle cleanser or face wash
- Exfoliate your face with a natural gentle scrub, twice a week
- Stop touching your face, touching your face can transfer bacteria from your fingers and worsen the problem
- Avoid oil-based creams, as this can worsen the open pores problem