Ancient Ayurvedic texts describe the Neem tree as ‘Sarva Roga Nivarini,’ which means universal healer or healer of all diseases.
Considered sacred to the people of India, the legendary tree has come to symbolize good health and security.
It is also referred to as the “village pharmacy” because every part of the neem tree is used to enhance well-being and treat ailments.
- ¼ Teaspoon of Neem Oil
- Fuller’s Earth
- In a bowl take 1⁄4 teaspoon of neem oil with the fuller’s earth.
- Add some water to make a paste.
- Wash your face and apply this mask to your face and other areas affected by acne and leave it to dry.
- Wash it with normal water, and apply a moisturizer.
Studies have demonstrated the efficacy of neem oil for extended treatment of acne.
Both antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties of Neem are found in Neem Oil.
The anti-bacterial properties of linoleic acids in the oil destroy the bacteria, smooth the redness, and the appearance of acne scars.
A study led researchers to believe that the routine use of neem oil on the face is an effective long-term treatment for acne.
Neem Oil prevents potential breakouts by killing acne-causing bacteria, tightening the pores, and reducing the skin tone at night.
To Reduce Pores
- 3-4 neem dried leaves
- 1 teaspoon of orange juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon curd
- 1 tablespoon soy milk
To get rid of the pores on your face, the neem face pack can be helpful.
- Take 3-4 neem dried leaves and blend with 1 teaspoon of orange juice, 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of curd, and 1 tablespoon of soy milk.
- Create a smooth paste and apply it to your face.
- Wait for about 20-25 minutes.
- And then wash your face and apply a moisturizer.
Orange juice acts well to eliminate open pores.
Just add orange juice to your nose.
This helps to close the swollen pores and give the face a bright glow.
Curd not only moisturizes the skin but also colors it.
If used regularly, this treatment can help to reduce your pores.
It will help you clear clogged pores and tone your skin.
Curd is very high in natural acids and enzymes that rejuvenate the texture of the skin by eliminating dead cells, unclogging pores, and increasing the color of the skin.
It also helps to reduce the presence of large pores and fine lines on the face.
With a burst of Vitamin E, soy milk helps to regenerate dead skin cells and moisturizes the skin.
It also includes phytoestrogens that improve the production of estrogen in the body, helping to reduce the development of fine lines and wrinkles.
They also minimize noticeable symptoms of aging, such as skin discoloration and dark spots.
Soybeans contain antioxidants that enhance the glow of the skin.
It flushes out the body’s free radicals that cleanse the intestines: the root of the radiant skin.
- 30ml of neem oil
- 200ml of jojoba oil
- 5-6 drops of pure lavender essential oil
- Take a dark glass bottle to and next mix 30 ml of neem oil with 200 ml of jojoba oil and 5-6 drops of pure lavender oil.
- Shake up well to blend.
- Apply this moisturizer to your skin 2 times a day.
- Wash your face and apply this moisturizing oil to your face.
Keep Skin Moisture Intact
Fatty acids and vitamin E will quickly penetrate the deep layers of the skin and repair and replenish the skin’s protective barrier to avoid dryness.
Carotenoids, oleic acids, and vitamin E promote the development of collagen and elastin in the skin and keeps the skin hydrated, reducing the signs of aging and increasing the elasticity, firmness, softness, and smoothness of the skin.
Neem Oil is a natural alternative for anti-aging cosmetics.
It helps to generate collagen, which decreases wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
It also contains carotenoids that are effective in the defense of the skin against free radicals that cause aging.