How To Use Tea Tree Oil To Remove Blemishes, Pimple Spots On Your Face
Tea tree oil is an excellent essential oil which helps in providing a refreshing feeling. Apart from the aromatic experience, tea tree oil contains properties which help in killing the bacteria that causes skin damage like pimple as well as other blemishes.
In today’s article, we will share my favourite ways of using tea tree oil to treat the acne problem.
Tea Tree Oil Spot Treatment
Tea tree oil is an excellent ingredient when it comes to treating acne.
It dries the acne down and treats them from the pores.
- To use it, all you have to do is dilute 1 Tsp of coconut oil with 4-5 drops of tea tree oil.
- Dip a q-tip in this solution and apply it directly on your acne.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes and rinse it off using cold water.
- Use this treatment twice every day for best results.
Tea Tree Oil Cleanser
The cleanser helps in removing impurities as well as dirt off the face.
Adding tea tree oil to it cleanses the pores and improves blood circulation which fastens the skin improvement.
- Just mix 4-5 drops of tea tree oil with your cleanser and use it like how you use it regularly.
Tea Tree Oil Scrub
Acne occurs when there is foreign material clogging the pores.
This cause excess oil production which causes acne.
Scrubbing also removes dead skin cells which contributes to clogging the pores.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar with 10 drops of tea tree oil and use it thrice every week for best results.
Tea Tree Oil Face Mask
A mask helps in sealing the follicles while adding nutrients to the skin.
It also helps in improving the skin condition.
Adding tea tree oil to a mask helps in killing the bacteria that causes acne while drying the pimple out.
- To make your mask, mix 3-4 drops of tea tree oil with 2 tablespoons of green clay powder.
- Add the desired amount of water to make a paste.
- Apply it on the face and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Use warm water to cleanse the mask off and pat the skin dry.
- Use this once every week for best results.
Tea Tree Bath
If you are suffering from body acne, it is important that you use a tea tree bath to treat and prevent them.
- All you have to do is add 6-7 drops of tea tree oil in lukewarm water that you use to take a bath.
- It will kill the bacteria that causes skin acne and prevent them from popping up.
- Adding tea tree oil also helps in adding a fresh fragrance to your bath.