Teenage Beauty Routine Super Simple And Super Effective
Growing up is all about being rediscovered.
Teenage is the beginning of maturity, and this is a period in which you are well aware of your appearance.
You find yourself playing with everything trying to explore a whole new world of makeup, fashion, skincare, and what’s wrong!
You try, you fail, then you try again.
That’s how you’re learning. In the end, it’s just about improving what you’ve got and making it shine through.
These beauty tips for teenage girls will help you do that.
- Beauty routine should always begin with cleaning.
- Using a mild cleanser to scrub your face thoroughly at least twice a day, once in the morning, once you’re back home.
- Often massage in a circular motion with soft strokes and then wash your face.
- Besan 2 tbsp
- Rice flour 2 tbsp
- Oats powder 2 tbsp
- Sandalwood powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder- ½ tbsp
- Mix all the ingredients together enough that there are no lumps left.
- Move to a clean airtight jar.
- Make sure that the water doesn’t touch the jar or it will get contaminated.
- Next, wipe your face with warm water and pat off.
- Dry skin: Take 2 tsp of this powder and apply 1 tablespoon of milk or ice cream.
Regular skin: take 2 tablespoons of this powder and add milk, honey rose water or yogurt.
Oily skin: Take 2 tsp of this powder and add rose water, lemon juice, or orange juice.
- Apply this paste twice daily to your face, depending on the type of skin, and let it sit for 5 minutes. Clean with cold water and dry the hand.
Besan cleanses and gently exfoliates the skin.
Oats have an anti-inflammatory effect. It contains saponins that extract soil and oil from the pores without causing inflammation.
Rice powder has natural anti-aging and oil-absorbing properties that make it ideal for oil and acne-prone skin.
It also has the micro-exfoliating properties that make the skin smoother and fairer naturally.
Licorice powder helps to keeps the skin moisturized and hydrated. It also brightens the skin and makes it fairer.
Sandalwood powder has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It is helpful to suppress acne.
Turmeric has been used as a health product for decades to treat different skin problems. It effectively eliminates blemish, scar marks.
When your face is clean, follow it up with toning. Using a moderate toner of decent quality.
Spray it directly on your face or apply it to a cotton ball. This will free up the clogged pores.
- In a bowl, add 4 tablespoons of rose water, add a 1/4th teaspoon of camphor and mix well.
- Use this mixture to rub it on your face with a cotton ball and wipe it clean after it has been well applied.
- This will help to reduce your redness and to open the pores of your skin and to cool it from exposure to scorching heat.
- You can store this mixture in the refrigerator for around 3-4 weeks.
Camphor, known for its healing and medicinal qualities, has been used since time immemorial to treat skin problems.
Owing to its anti-inflammatory effects, camphor is used to soothe the skin and to make it less sensitive to acne and pimples.
Rosewater, on the other hand, is another coolant that has anti-bacterial and hydrating properties that are ideal for all skin types.
Mixtures of these two ingredients make an outstanding toner that will help soothe your skin after a hard day.
The mixture opens the pores of your skin and eliminates the secretion of sebum and excess oil from your skin.
Apply a moisturizer after toning. Moisturizing keeps the skin safe and avoids dryness.
- Shea butter
- Jojoba oil
- Rosehip seed oil
- Vitamin E Oil
- Tea tree essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Melt about two spoonfuls of Shea Butter in a double boiler.
- You may use the microwave, but be mindful that some experts claim that this compromises the butter’s benefits.
- If the butter has melted, pour the mixture into a separate dish.
- Mix in the other oils and essential oils until the paste is thick and smooth.
- 20 drops of jojoba oil, 1 tablespoon of rosewood seed oil, 1,5 tablespoon of vitamin E oil, 15 drops of lavender essential oil, and 10 drops of tea tree essential oil.
- Enable the mixture to solidify at room temperature.
- Finish mixing the moisturizer and then put it in a jar and prepare it for later use!
- To use wash your face and apply this regularly.
- These three steps, together, form part of the CTM routine, which is the very first and one of the most essential steps to achieve flawless skin.
- Practice this routine for glowing skin every day.