Our hands do a lot of work during the day and are exposed to a lot, so they can really profit from using homemade hand creams that are nourishing.
It will greatly enhance the look and appearance of your hands by using a hand cream every day, and they are really quite easy to create!
- 45g Sweet Almond Oil
- 12g Beeswax
- 12g Vitamin E oil
- 14g Vegetable glycerine
- 12g Aloe Vera Gel
- 3g Natural Fragrance-Free Soap
- 2g Essential oils
The above list makes around 100 g of hand cream – a wonderful size for handbags! Now just follow these simple steps:
- Heat the vegetable glycerin and the aloe vera gel until warm at the lowest heat temperature.
The good idea is to heat the ingredients in a double boiler. Be very careful not to overheat the ingredients or boil them.
- To this warm mixture, apply the soap until it is fully incorporated and dissolved.
- Warm the beeswax and sweet almond oil in a separate pot until all the beeswax has melted.
Be careful not to overheat the ingredients or boil them.
- Combine them when the contents of both containers are roughly the same temperature.
In other terms, to the oil mixture, add the soap mixture.
- With a whisk, stir vigorously and constantly until it cools to a warm room temperature.
- Add the vitamin E oil while the mixture is still warm, and continue whisking.
- Stir in the essential oils once they have fully cooled down to room temperature.
- Transfer your cream to a jar that is sterilized.
- To stop condensation, do not seal with a cap until the cream is fully cooled down.
You can store this Up to 1 month away from direct sunlight.
In this recipe, it serves as an emulsifier to ensure that the water-based ingredients and oils do not differentiate.
Generally speaking, the more a bar of soap is purified, the stronger it acts as an emulsifier.
So if you are going to buy a natural soap, rather than skincare, buy one that is intended for household washing.
Almond Oil Sweet:
It is one of the best dry hand oils and is more readily absorbed than thicker oils such as olive oil etc. It is less greasy, as well.
It is rich in vital nutrients, including vitamins E and A, as well as soothing vitamins. It causes rough, lined hands and brittle fingernails to rejuvenate.
Vitamin E: This is an antioxidant that helps protect the skin against more damage from the sun and helps to reduce the signs of wrinkles and lines.
Glycerin: Treats dry, rough skin and avoids it.
It is an emollient, i.e., an emollient. It will relax the skin and provide it with moisture.
Gel Aloe Vera:
Without giving it a greasy appearance, Aloe moisturizes the skin.
It contains antioxidants that can help increase the natural firmness of the skin and keep the skin hydrated, including beta carotene, vitamin C, and E.
A protective shield is formed over the skin.
Best essential oils for hands which are dry and neglected:
Patchouli, lemon, sandalwood, carrot or carrot seed, rose, geranium.