One of our biggest nightmares is to wake in the morning and see that pimple on your face.
Today in this post, we are going to share 3 steps that will help you to cure pimples on your face in just 1 night. For best results, follow these steps before going to bed at night time.
So let’s start with step#1 – Open Skin Pores
- Take steam on your face for 5-10 minutes. For this purpose, you can use a regular face steamer.
If you have tea tree oil, add 2 drops of this oil in water and then take steam of this.
Step#2 – Spot Treatment
Before doing this spot treatment, dip a clean cotton ball in rose water and rub it on your face to remove excess oil from your face.
Now for our spot treatment, we will need
- Honey – 3 tbsp
- Cinnamon Powder – 1 tbsp
- In a clean bowl, mix honey and cinnamon.
- Microwave this mixture for 30 seconds.
- Apply this paste all over your face and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Wash it off with plain water.
Step#3 – Moisturize with aloe vera
- Apply a layer of aloe vera all over your face and let it be there for a full night.
- Rinse your face the next morning and you can see the change yourself.