Acne scars are worse than acne as they can make your face appear dull with an uneven skin tone.
Rather than trying out various cream and lotions, it is always best to stick with the natural remedies that can offer incredible results.
In this article, we are going to share the Aloe vera face serum recipe to remove scars on your face.
To prepare this face serum, you will need
- 2 tbsp of glycerin
- 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel
- 1/2 tbsp of olive oil and
- 1 tbsp of rosewater
- Take a clean mixing bowl and add all the ingredients into it.
- Blend the ingredients well for a few seconds and your face serum is ready.
- Take a few drops of this serum and apply it all over your cleansed face.
- Gently massage your face with this serum for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Allow it to dry on your face overnight.
- Wash your face with running cold water after waking up in the morning and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- You can also apply this face serum by morning before going out to get better results.
- Repeat using this serum every day regularly.
- Transfer the remaining serum into a clean bottle and store it in the refrigerator for future use.
Aloe vera gel has soothing and moisturizing properties that can effectively remove the scar on your face.
Also, the antioxidants present in this serum can help in healing the damage on your skin cells and help in regeneration.
This serum can nourish your skin with all the essential nutrients that could make your skin appear with a natural glow.
It can also make your skin appear soft, smooth and clear with a bright and even tone.
They can also heal acne and prevent your skin from further acne conditions.
Apart from using aloe vera gel face serum, there are a few other simple homemade natural remedies that could diminish the scars on your face.
- #1. Apply a small amount of coconut oil on your face regularly before going to bed.
- #2. You can mix 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar with raw honey and apply it on the scars on your face. Just leave it for 10 minutes and wash your face with running cold water.
- #3. Or simply you can apply raw honey directly on your face for a few days until you get some visible results on your skin.
- #4. Soak a clean cotton ball in freshly extracted potato juice and apply it over the scars. Let it dry for 10 minutes and wash your face with running cold water.
- #5. In the same way you can also apply onion extract and lime extract on your face to get rid of acne scars.
- #6. Some essential oils like lavender oil, tea tree oil, rose oil and apricot oil can also act effectively in treating acne scars. You can just add a few drops of any essential oil to 1 tbsp of any carrier oil and use it regularly on your face.