DIY anti-ageing Night Cream To Get Rid Of Aging Signs
Ageing is a phenomenon that no one likes.
It just takes people closer to “hair that is grey and skin that is wrinkled”.
Things become even worse when these signs show up prematurely.
In this article, we will be sharing the recipe to an anti-ageing night cream which will permanently solve the problem of ageing for you.
To make an anti-ageing night cream, you will need:
- ¼ cup almond oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vitamin E oil and
- 1 tablespoon shea butter
- Take a vessel and fill it with water.
- Place it on the flame.
- Take a small glass bowl and add Shea butter in it.
- Place this bowl in the vessel and using the double boiler method, melt it.
- Once done, take it off the flame and add, almond oil, coconut oil and vitamin E oil in it.
- Mix all the ingredients really well.
- Let it sit to cool down and solidify for a few minutes.
- As it begins to solidify, blend it using a hand blender until it reaches a fluffy texture.
- Transfer it to a container and store it in a cool and dry place.
- To use, scoop some of this cream and apply it onto your face.
- Using a circular motion, massage this cream until the skin absorbs it.
- Let it sit overnight. Don’t rinse.
- Use this cream every night to see your ageing signs disappear.
- Almond oil contains vitamin E which target wrinkles as well as fine lines.
- Coconut oil kills the bacteria that causes skin damage due to its antibacterial properties.
- Vitamin E targets the ageing signs and repairs them from the pores.
- Shea butter with its fatty acid helps in moisturizing and nourishing the skin.
Tips to prevent ageing signs
Here are some tips which can help in preventing ageing signs permanently. Use them and get a skin that looks pumped and young.
#1. Protect Skin Using Sunscreen
It is the UV ray damage which causes the skin to look aged.
Therefore, you must use sunscreen without fail.
You can also choose to wear shades and hats to prevent damage.
#2. Quit Smoking
Smoking can dehydrate the skin and make it appear aged and dull.
It also speeds up the breaking of collagen and creates an obstruction for the blood vessels to carry oxygen to the skin.
#3 Fill up with antioxidants
Antioxidant help in repairing the skin damage and working on problems like wrinkles and fine lines from the pores.
Add a lot of berries, green tea and vitamin A, C and E in your diet for younger-looking skin.
Making your body sweat helps in removing toxins from the body.
Indulge in some kind of exercise in order to improve your blood circulation for faster cell rejuvenation.
#5. Lower the Stress
Stress is proven to cause skin damage by making ageing signs appear earlier than they should.
It accelerates ageing by shortening DNA telomeres which weakens the cell structure leading to premature ageing.