Aloe vera, the ‘plant’ of immortality,’ as the Egyptians called it, has long been used for many different purposes.
High levels of antioxidants as well as vitamin C, E, and beta-carotene provide aloe vera with nourishing and anti-aging properties of the skin.
Aloe vera can moisturize your skin without making it oily.
Aloe vera is also very effective in the treatment of sunburn, stretch marks, and tan.
No wonder why it is used for almost every skincare product.
But instead of wasting bucks on aloe vera related items, why not adopt the Aloe Vera Natural Skin Care Routine.
1st Step Cleansing
With Aloe Vera, we will continue our Natural Skin Care Routine with cleansing.
- Take one tablespoon of aloe vera gel and add some lemon juice over it, now mix it really well.
- Rub the aloe vera cleanser all over the face for one minute.
- Wipe your face clean with a damp towel.
- This can be done every day.
Aloe vera is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants that work wonders for our bodies.
Lemon juice helps cleanse and lighten the skin as well as heals acne.
If you have sensitive skin you can skip the lemon juice and add honey instead of lemon juice.
2nd Step Exfoliation
- Take another slice of aloe vera and cut it open.
- Remove the gel from the inside and mix it with 1 tsp of rice flour.
- Now exfoliate your face with it by rubbing it on your face for 1-2 minutes.
- When done, clean your face with a damp cloth or wash it with clear water. Scrubbing will take place twice a week.
Rice flour is well known for its excellent exfoliating properties.
It unlocks the pores and prevents breakouts.
Rice can also control oil production and moisturizes the skin nicely.
Rice contains a few sun-protective agents, such as ferulic acid and allantoin, which make it into a strong natural sunscreen.
As a strong anti-inflammatory agent, the rice powder also soothes sunburn and protects the skin from sunburn.
3rd Step Toner
The 3rd step of our Aloe Vera Natural Skin Care Regimen is toning.
- Take a piece of aloe vera for this, cut it open and remove the gel with the help of a knife.
- Mix 2 tsp of green tea (prepare it first and cool it down) with it.
- Now, spread the cotton ball all over the nose.
Green tea is rich in antioxidants, making it a one-stop cure for all of our skin problems. Repeat every day.
The antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties of green tea make it an excellent remedy for acne and oily skin.
Studies show that polyphenols in green tea when applied topically, help minimize sebum secretion, which can contribute to acne.
4th Step Moisturizer
- Aloe Vera
- Vitamin E Oil
- Orange Juice
- Extract the gel from the last piece of the aloe vera leaf and apply a few drops of grape juice.
- You can use lemon juice, orange juice, or some other citrus fruit juice instead of grape juice.
- Mix together the aloe vera gel and juice to prepare the moisturizer.
- Apply it to your face and neck and you’re done! Moisturization should be done on a daily basis.
This Natural Skin Care Routine with Aloe Vera is the simplest and most effective skincare routine for healthy, clean, radiant, and younger-looking acne/pimple skin.
Vitamin E oil hydrates and rejuvenates the skin.
This adds to your shine, keeping your skin smooth and balanced.