In this post, we are going to share effective DIY face bleach, that is rich in natural skin lightening ingredients.
Bleach#1 – To make this, you will need:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of wild turmeric powder, 2 tablespoons of raw milk, and 1 teaspoon of honey together to lighten the skin and create a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste to your face and neck and leave for 30 minutes or so.
- Wash your face with normal water.
- You can use this DIY every day.
Bleach#2 – For this, you will need
- Mix the powdered orange peel and milk and form a paste.
- Apply it to your cleansed face.
- For 30 minutes, leave this pack and rinse it off with regular water.
- Apply every day to get fast results.
Bleach#3 – To make this, you will need
- Milk powder
- Lemon juice
- In a bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of milk powder, 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon of raw honey, and make a smooth and spreadable mask.
- Apply this bleach mask to your cleansed face.
- Leave this on for about 20 minutes and rinse it off with normal water.
- Use this daily.
Milk contains a significant amount of vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin B3, and other essential nutrients that help minimize damage to the skin, improve hydration, promote healthy, glowing, and lighter-toned skin.
By helping to remove the dead skin cells and pigmented skin cells, milk powder lightens your skin.