Our skin starts to exhibit signs of aging as we grow old.
It begins to lose its natural elasticity which leads to sagging.
Sagging of the skin is a normal and inevitable phenomenon but it can be minimized and deferred.
People also opt for plastic surgery which is very costly and has side effects.
Fortunately, there are several home remedies for tightening the muscle.
These are quick and convenient, and also work to reduce wrinkles and fine lines effectively.
1. Alum For Skin Tightening
- Wash your face and on your clean face apply alum stone directly.
- Dip the alum store in water and rub this all over your skin gently.
- Then leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse after 20 minutes.
- This can be very tightening you’ll feel your skin to get tighter.
- You should do this every day to get firmer skin and the best results.
- is a natural skin tightening agent that can be used alone or added to masks to enhance the firming effects on their skin.
- also functions as an astringent and reduces enlarged skin pores.
- is an ingredient that occurs naturally and has astringent properties and has been used in many anti-aging and anti-wrinkle skin creams.
- can tighten your skin and remove wrinkles from it.
- can be drying for the skin.
Always moisturize your skin nicely after rinsing off the alum residue.
2. Banana And Cream Mask
- Ripe banana
- Heavy Whipped Cream
- One ripe banana along with a quarter cup of heavy whipping cream will be sufficient for 1 person to use.
- Take a bowl and mash the banana with the help of a fork make sure there is no lump, next mix it with the whipped cream.
- You need to make a thick mask out of it, so gradually add the cream.
- Apply this mask all over your face and neck and let it dry naturally on your face.
- It will take about 15-20 minutes to dry.
- After that wash it off with a damp cloth or using some lukewarm water.
- Heavy whipping cream usually contains more milk fat content around 36-40%.
- You can add a capsule of vitamin E to your mask and the mask will give improved benefits.
Vitamin E is an active ingredient of all the anti-aging artificial masks, so you can buy and use a Vitamin E capsule from the market.
Bananas are a strong source of iron, zinc, potassium, magnesium and A, B, C, and D vitamins.
Mashed, ripe bananas can be used to tighten the skin, as their minerals and vitamins have anti-aging properties.
It smoothes and moisturizes the skin too.
Skin Tightening Tips
- Maintain a balanced diet that includes plenty of fruits, vegetables, and high protein.
- Drink plenty of water during the day. That will prevent dehydration and loosening of your skin.
- To keep your skin nourished use the right moisturizer.
- At least use a sunscreen with SPF 20-SPF 30 to protect your skin from sun damage.
Apply it not only to your face but also to your neck and all the exposed parts, such as your arms and feet.
After three or four hours, apply the sunscreen again if you are going to step out in the heat again.
- Every day follow the CTM routine to your face and neck.
Wash well, then follow up with a moisturizer and a toner.
Also apply moisturizers and oils, particularly to the face and neck, in gentle upward strokes.
- At least once a week, exfoliate the skin on your face, neck, and body.
- Do regular exercise to keep your skin and muscles toned and taut.
- Do not smoke because it interferes with the development of collagen in the skin and can seriously harm the facial skin.
- Evite harsh chemicals in soaps, serums, and lotions as these may have long-term side effects on the elasticity of the skin.
- Finally, regularly use tightening face packs and masks to maintain glowing, firm, and supple skin.