The whole world is amazed by the glass skin of the Korean people. There’s no doubt the genetics is involved, their eating habits, etc., but most importantly they take very good care of their skin.
Today in this blog we are going to share a very simple serum that will boost collagen production and nourish your skin deeply.
To prepare this face serum you will need
- Rice – 2 tbsp
- Raw Milk – 1 Cup
- Aloe Vera Gel – 4 Tsp
- Vitamin E Oil – 2 Tsp
- To make this serum first take rice in a pan.
- Add milk in this and cook it on a sim flame.
- One rice cooked, drain the liquid.
- In this add aloe vera gel and vitamin E oil.
- Mix it well and your serum is ready.
- You can store this serum for up to 4-5 days in a refrigerator.
- For best results use this serum every time you wash your face, followed by moisturiser.
This smooth, brightening serum effectively penetrates the skin, giving it a boost of radiance and brightness.
It makes dull skin bright and clear.
This serum is rich in skin-brightening ingredients such as rice and milk, which makes your skin naturally fair and brighter.