All-Natural & Organic Facial At Home
Today we’ll show you how to do an all-natural and organic facial at home.
In no time, this DIY spa treatment will have you feeling flawless.
We will start with step no. 1, which is cleansing
To make the cleanser, you’ll need:
- Cotton pad
- Soak the cotton pad in rose water and wipe it all over your face using upward movements.
- You can either rinse your face with normal water after this or leave the rose water on your skin as it is.
- This step will remove makeup, dirt, and grime from your skin.
Rosewater not only helps to cleanse the skin but also soothes tones and moisturizes it.
It improves circulation and the process of cell regeneration.
Its pH balancing properties will help balance the sebum production
Now our next step is exfoliation
To make this scrub, you’ll need:
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- Superfine sugar
- Take a bowl 1 tablespoon of fresh aloe vera gel and sprinkle a little bit of superfine sugar on top of it.
- If you don’t have superfine sugar, you can take regular sugar and grind it in a grinder for a few seconds.
- Use this scrub on your face as an exfoliator, avoiding sensitive areas like the mouth and eyes.
- Let the scrub sit on your face for 5-7 minutes after you have scrubbed, and then scrub again with wet fingers before removing it with water.
Glycolic acid in sugar is very effective to remove the dead layer from your face.
Aloe Vera is considered to be calming and healing.
Then our next step is a face mask
To make the face mask, you’ll need:
- A few pieces of ripe papaya
- 1 tablespoon of Multani mitti
- In a food processor, add the ripe papaya and make a smooth paste.
- Take a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of Multani mitti and to this, add enough papaya puree to make a smooth face mask.
- Apply it to your clean face and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off the face pack with normal water.
The potent enzymes found in papaya exfoliate the skin and put under control the production of oil.
This mask is a perfect way to nourish the skin.
After removing the face mask, our next step is to take steam
To do this, you’ll need:
- Hot water
- Fill a bowl with very hot water and hold your face about at the distance of 12-15” over it for a few minutes.
- For added benefits, you can add a few orange or lemon slices to the water..
- Steam your face for about 5-10 minutes.
- After the steaming step, our next step is to moisturize the skin. It helps to lock hydration in your skin
- Massage the moisturizer to increase blood flow to the skin. It’s a relaxing way to finish off your facial. Gently rub the skin as you apply your moisturizer.
And that’s all this facial is so simple but so effective, do try at home and share your experiences in the comments below.