Glow Restore Face Mask
Today in this post, we will share a few smart beauty hacks that will restore, lost glow on your face. We have shared 2 very simple hacks, one for the nighttime and the other for daytime,
So let’s start with hack#1, which is an overnight treatment
- In a clean bowl take 1 tsp of aloe vera gel.
- In this add 1 tsp of rice water and 1 tsp of potato juice.
- Mix it well and your treatment is ready.
- With the help of a clean cotton ball, apply this solution on your face and neck.
- Leave it overnight on your face and rinse your face with plain water.
If you have a dry skin type, you can also add a few drops of vitamin E oil to this
This overnight treatment will keep your skin well moisturised. High content of vitamin C in potatoes will make your skin naturally glowing, and rice water is a natural skin lightener, that will help to fade dark spots on your face.
Now coming to beauty hack#2, which is complexion boosting glow mask
- In a clean bowl take 1 tsp of raw honey.
- In this add a few drops of raw milk.
- Mix it well and your mask is ready. Spread a layer of this mask on your face and neck, massage for 2 minutes and then let it rest on your face for 5 minutes.
- Rinse your face with plain water.
This mask will remove all impurities from your face, and at the same time, will enhance the glow on your face. It is better to use this DIY in the morning time as a mild face cleanser.