Creams found on the market contain chemicals that cause damage to the skin and toxic ingredients.
Although this natural skin whitening cream made with almonds is absolutely healthy, in just 5-7 days of use, you will see magical results.
- Almonds – 10-12
- Rosewater – 3 tablespoons
- Aloe vera Gel – 2 tsp
- Vitamin E capsules – 3
- Almond Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Soak 10-12 almonds in pure rose water overnight.
- Peel the skin off the almonds in the morning.
- Grind these almonds finely by adding 1 tablespoon of rose water.
- With the help of a sieve, strainer the almonds after grinding and separate the almond milk.
- Now add this almond milk to 1 teaspoon of almond oil.
- Add a teaspoon of vitamin E oil or add 3 vitamin E capsules to the mixture.
- Add 2 teaspoons of store-bought aloe vera gel.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of rose water to it now.
- With the help of a spoon, stir all of these until a dense, creamy paste is made.
- Your very own homemade natural skin brightening cream is ready.
- Now fill an airtight jar with this cream.
- The unique thing about this homemade skin whitening cream is that it improves your complexion and moisturizes the skin.
- The effects of this cream will start appearing in 5-7 days if you use it properly.
- You have to regularly use this cream 2 times a day for good results.
- After bathing in the morning and before bed, put it on your face and neck.
- You can massage your skin with light hands for 10-15 seconds by rubbing cream on the skin, so that the cream is absorbed into your skin.
Almond Powder/ Almond Oil:
- Almond powder acts as our skin’s wonderful natural exfoliator.
- It has vitamin E, which helps to nourish and lighten the pigmentation of the skin from deep inside.
- Vitamin E is also a potent anti-oxidant that protects the skin from the adverse effects of free radicals.
- Almond powder replenishes dry skin, restores the shine, and helps the skin look fairer and lighter as well.
- It helps control the secretion of sebum and prevents the skin from becoming too oily, and helps to brighten the skin.
- Rosewater has great benefits when it comes to skincare.
- Rosewater has been a common beauty ingredient since ancient times and is often used in beauty products for its rejuvenating, calming, and soothing properties.
- Roses contain vitamin C that can rejuvenate the skin and prevent potential damage.
- Their natural oils can help to add moisture and also have some anti-inflammatory properties.
Aloe Vera Gel:
- Aloe Vera Gel includes most of the plant’s bioactive compounds, including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and anti-oxidant.
- With healing properties, skin Improve.
- It also helps to slow down skin aging.
Vitamin E Capsules:
- Vitamin E oil is a nutrient and skin anti-oxidant.
- It regenerates cells and restores wounds, removes dark spots, moisturizes the skin, and removes wrinkles.
- It nourishes the skin.
- Vitamin E oil and other topical sources of vitamin E slow down the skin aging process.
- The oil will make your skin look firm and young!
- Vitamin E oil is used as a moisturizer to minimize and avoid dry skin.