Homemade Fairness Night Cream for Glowing Skin
March 29, 2021 Written by GP Team
Creams found on the market contain chemicals that cause damage to the skin and toxic ingredients.
Although this natural skin whitening cream made with almonds is absolutely healthy, in just 5-7 days of use, you will see magical results.
- Almonds – 10-12
- Rosewater – 3 tablespoons
- Aloe vera Gel – 2 tsp
- Vitamin E capsules – 3
- Almond Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Soak 10-12 almonds in pure rose water overnight.
- Peel the skin off the almonds in the morning.
- Grind these almonds finely by adding 1 tablespoon of rose water.
- With the help of a sieve, strainer the almonds after grinding and separate the almond milk.
- Now add this almond milk to 1 teaspoon of almond oil.
- Add a teaspoon of vitamin E oil or add 3 vitamin E capsules to the mixture.
- Add 2 teaspoons of store-bought aloe vera gel.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of rose water to it now.
- With the help of a spoon, stir all of these until a dense, creamy paste is made.
- Your very own homemade natural skin brightening cream is ready.
- Now fill an airtight jar with this cream.
- The unique thing about this homemade skin whitening cream is that it improves your complexion and moisturizes the skin.
- The effects of this cream will start appearing in 5-7 days if you use it properly.
- You have to regularly use this cream 2 times a day for good results.
- After bathing in the morning and before bed, put it on your face and neck.
- You can massage your skin with light hands for 10-15 seconds by rubbing cream on the skin, so that the cream is absorbed into your skin.
Almond Powder/ Almond Oil:
- Almond powder acts as our skin’s wonderful natural exfoliator.
- It has vitamin E, which helps to nourish and lighten the pigmentation of the skin from deep inside.
- Vitamin E is also a potent anti-oxidant that protects the skin from the adverse effects of free radicals.
- Almond powder replenishes dry skin, restores the shine, and helps the skin look fairer and lighter as well.
- It helps control the secretion of sebum and prevents the skin from becoming too oily, and helps to brighten the skin.
- Rosewater has great benefits when it comes to skincare.
- Rosewater has been a common beauty ingredient since ancient times and is often used in beauty products for its rejuvenating, calming, and soothing properties.
- Roses contain vitamin C that can rejuvenate the skin and prevent potential damage.
- Their natural oils can help to add moisture and also have some anti-inflammatory properties.
Aloe Vera Gel:
- Aloe Vera Gel includes most of the plant’s bioactive compounds, including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and anti-oxidant.
- With healing properties, skin Improve.
- It also helps to slow down skin aging.
Vitamin E Capsules:
- Vitamin E oil is a nutrient and skin anti-oxidant.
- It regenerates cells and restores wounds, removes dark spots, moisturizes the skin, and removes wrinkles.
- It nourishes the skin.
- Vitamin E oil and other topical sources of vitamin E slow down the skin aging process.
- The oil will make your skin look firm and young!
- Vitamin E oil is used as a moisturizer to minimize and avoid dry skin.