Aloe vera, like neem, is also a wonderful miracle ingredient that you can introduce to your skincare routine.
These remedies will make your skin clear as it removes the impurities.
Acne Healing Mask
- Aloe Vera gel
- Neem Powder
- Mix 1 teaspoon of dried neem powder with two teaspoons of aloe vera gel in a bowl in order to create this mask.
- Wipe your face first with some pure rose water, then apply this mask on your skin.
- Rinse it off well after about 15 minutes and pat dry your face with a clean towel.
- Neem and its products also have a number of beauty advantages, which can relieve most of your skin and hair problems.
This is why neem is used in most beauty products as an integral component.
It is the perfect ingredient for combating acne and acne scars because of its anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties.
To clear up the impurities, neem penetrates deep into the skin.
It not only helps to cleanse acne, scars, pigmentation, and blackheads, but it is also used to treat serious skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis.
Neem And Aloe Face Toner
- Fresh Neem Leaves
- Store-bought Aloe vera
- a few drops of neem essential oil (Optional)
- Take a handful of fresh neem leave and wash them to remove any impurities.
- Take a small saucepan and boil a handful of fresh neem leaves in 1 cup water.
- Boil it until it turns green, and the wart is reduced to half.
- Let it cool and strain this in a bowl, to this.
- Add 2 teaspoons of store-bought aloe vera gel and mix it very nicely.
- Make sure there are no aloe vera lumps in the toner, then add 2-3 drops of neem essential oil.
- If you want, you can add an equal amount of rosewater.
- Now transfer it to a spray bottle.
- You can also refrigerate it to the extent of the life of the toner and apply it daily on your face and neck.
- You can also add this toner solution into your DIY face masks to make the skin clean and clear.
Neem works miracles on your skin.
It works amazing as a face toner to help clear excess oil and dirt, cleanse the pores, and avoid breakouts.
It is a natural remedy that will meet all the requirements of your skin.
Neem And Aloe Vera For Skin Brightening
- 2 tbsp dried neem leaf powder
- 1 tbsp aloe vera gel
- 1/4 tbsp turmeric
- Take a clean bowl and add dried neem leaf powder, fresh Aloe Vera Gel, wild turmeric together.
- Now add some pure and organic rose water to make a uniform paste of these ingredients.
- Wash your face and exfoliate your face, then apply this face mask on your cleansed face and neck.
- Leave it on to get dry for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Wash it with normal water
Make sure You use this every other day to make sure the benefits last longer.
You can also apply this pack daily.