Full Body Whitening At Home With This Natural Bleach
Skin pigmentation can occur in any part of our body which could reduce the skin tone and make them appear.
You can now easily whiten your skin in any body part by preparing a homemade bleach paste using simple kitchen ingredients.
In this article, we are going to share how to whitening your full body using homemade natural bleach.
To prepare this bleach, you will need
- 1 ripe tomato
- 1 tsp of raw milk
- 1 tsp of turmeric powder and
- 1 lemon
- Mash a ripe tomato well using a fork in a small mixing bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients into the mixing bowl.
- Squeeze the lemon extract directly into the past kept in the bowl.
- Use a spoon and blend the ingredients well until it turns to a fine paste.
- Take a tad bit of this paste and apply it all over your body.
- Gently massage your body with this paste for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Leave the paste to dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse your body well with running cold water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Repeat using this skin bleach once per week regularly to get some positive results on your skin.
The acidity present in the tomato can easily make your skin free from any kind of dirt, dust, clogged pores and other impurities. The tomato pulp can make your skin soft, smooth and supple with a brightening effect on it. It can also help in shrinking up all the open pores in your skin and brightens the skin tone.
The citric acid content present in lemon can easily remove all the dead skin cells on your skin. This paste can also remove suntan from your skin and prevent your skin from further sun damage. The salicylic acid present in this paste can easily make your skin free from acne, pimples, dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles on your face. It can also prevent your skin from further signs of aging.
Raw milk has skin whitening properties which could promote your skin complexion.
Turmeric powder has a lot of antiseptic and anti inflammatory properties that can prevent your skin from redness, inflammations and irritations.