It’s time for you to try this coffee mask to rejuvenate the lost shine and put back all the lost moisture if you have dry skin.
All you need is a couple of your kitchen ingredients, and you’ll be ready to go!
DIY Coffee Face Mask:
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1 teaspoon cold-pressed coconut oil or jojoba oil(if you have oily acne prone skin)
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder
Procedure to follow:
- Start by mixing your ingredients in a bowl together until a smooth mixture is available.
- To have clear, radiant skin, washing face is important.
- With a facial cleanser or face wash, wash your face thoroughly and pat the skin dry with a soft towel.
- Avoid using hot water as it can dry out the skin.
- Steam as long as you can maintain your skin (about 5 minutes) and then dry your face gently with a facial tissue.
- For oily skin, this step works wonders.
- Now, apply the mask evenly to your face with a brush, and make sure to cover all the dry areas.
- You should keep the eyelids out to make sure that you don’t get too close to the eye.
- For 8-10 minutes, keep it on.
- After about 8-10 minutes, gently massage the mask in without tugging too much on your skin.
- Massaging the mask will help to exfoliate the skin and get rid of all the unwanted and dead skin cells, giving you a cleaner surface when your skin has been moisturized for 10 minutes.
- With your usual face wash, wash off and pat the skin dry.
- Apply your favorite moisturizer, and complete this routine, and you’ll be good to go!
- Do this routine 1-2 in a week.
The world is full of free radicals that wreak havoc on the skin (pollution particles, etc.)
Loading the skin with the antioxidants in coffee, however, strengthens it and enhances its natural defenses.
In fact, due to its free-radical properties, a study showed that coffee bean extracts could be responsible for the preservation of skin cell energy.
Coffee plays a crucial role in controlling cell re-growth due to its characteristics that signal tissue repair, contributing to retained hydration (increased collagen) and increased skin elasticity.
Cinnamon has antifungal, antioxidant, and antibacterial properties, making it the ideal acne-free skin remedy.
By promoting improved blood flow, it dries out the skin.
Cinnamon helps to increase the flow of blood to the skin, resulting in skin that is moist.
Cinnamon will help you with that if you want to boost your skin’s texture and banish the dullness to expose the complexion underneath.
Cinnamon’s antibacterial and antifungal properties can help improve the look and feel of your skin.
The presence of lauric acid/dodecanoic acid and caprylic acid is the principal component that separates coconut oil from the oil clan.
These acids help minimize inflammation and enhance immunity.
Their presence also makes coconut oil full of rich antimicrobial properties.
With its hydrating ability due to a large number of fatty acids, coconut oil makes the skin feel delicate and flexible by reaching the deepest layers of the skin.