Dark spots on the skin, especially when it appears on your face, can be irritating at times.
Anything unnatural on your face may be a cause of concern since it is one of the most exposed areas of the body.
1st Face Scrub
Salt And Lemon Scrub
- 1 tsp regular salt
- A few drops of lemon juice
- 1 tsp raw honey
- To create a scrub, add salt, lemon, and honey together.
- Apply this scrub to your dark spots and gently scrub for a few minutes in circular motions.
- Keep the mixture on for a few minutes now and use regular water to rinse it off again later.
- For better outcomes, this remedy can be used 2 to 3 times a week.
In addition to exfoliation, sea salt, with its anti-bacterial properties, also helps to treat any form of skin infection or irritation.
A lemon containing vitamin C helps improve the color of the skin.
In getting rid of dark spots, this scrub works effectively.
2nd Face Scrub
Milk Cream And Rice Flour Scrub
- 1 tsp rice flour
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh milk cream
- Mix together an equal amount of apple cider vinegar and the water for this.
- To a bowl, add the rice flour and milk cream, and add the apple cider vinegar diluted water.
- Mix all the ingredients now in such a way that no lumps are formed.
- Start applying this in circular motions on your face and clean it.
- Let it remain in normal water for 10 minutes, and then rinse it off.
- Repeat this remedy once or twice a week until you notice the difference.
In order to manage the production of melanin on the skin, apple cider vinegar helps.
Rice flour, meanwhile, serves as a natural exfoliator that lightens the dark spots.
The milk cream used in this scrub will help to nourish and moisturize the skin.
Since apple cider vinegar is added to your skin, it needs to be diluted with water before being applied directly to your face.
3rd Face Scrub
Sandalwood And Glycerine Scrub
- 1 tsp sandalwood powder
- 1 tsp wild turmeric
- 1 tbsp vegetable glycerine
The combination of sandalwood and scrub helps to regulate the skin’s development of excess melanin.
- Mix the sandalwood powder and turmeric powder together first.
- To make a smooth paste, add glycerine.
- If the pack is too dry, you should add more glycerin to make the paste sufficiently smooth to apply.
- Wherever you have dark spots, add this paste. Until it dries, let it sit.
- Scrub this off later with regular water.
- Finally, add a moisturizer to keep the skin from being dry.
- Use this twice a week for better results before you remember the difference.
4th Face Scrub
Potato Peel And Honey
- 1 medium-sized potato
- 1 tsp raw honey
- Take the potato and peel the skin off.
- Now, to make a paste, grind the peel in a food processor and make a fine paste.
- Add honey to this paste and blend well with both ingredients.
- Apply this on the affected areas on your face and gently scrub.
- Let it remain for 5 minutes and rinse it off in regular water later.
- Using this two to three days a week will give you the best outcomes.
Potato helps to improve the skin tone, as we know it now, and treats pigmentation with its bleaching properties.
The potato enzyme called catecholase is the one that assists in the treatment of dark spots and scars.
It also assists in hydrating the skin when combined with honey and lightening the dark spots.