You might think of night masks like a new trend in skincare.
But they give a whole new meaning to your sleeping beauty.
How is that? Oh, when you sleep, the body recovers and restores itself.
This is also when the epidermal cells are replaced.
You need to supply them with the most effective ingredients for better healing.
There are some commercial overnight masks available on the market, but if you’re more of a DIY person and believe in keeping them all-natural, we have a list of simple DIY overnight face masks that you can try.
1. Overnight Green Tea Mask For Skin Clearing
- Steep 1-2 green tea bags for 10 minutes and keep the water away.
- Take two teaspoons of water until the temperature cools down.
- In a cup, add the same amount of potato juice.
- Mix both of them and spread it all over your face, neck, and under your eye line, using a cotton ball to lighten dark circles.
- Yeah, after you clean your face at night, just apply the mask and go to bed.
And you wake up in the morning with strong, radiant skin.
This is a very safe and powerful mask for clearing the face.
Face mask works well to beautify your skin, but people are so busy these days that they don’t have time to try these DIY face masks.
Oh, there are “sleeping beauty masks” for all those lazy and busy people.
Green tea is highly calming and helps to clear oil from the skin.
Mixing green tea with potato juice offers a very good mask that not only reduces excess oil but also prevents pigmented skin, blemishes, and dark skin tones.
2. Overnight Lemon Mask For Glowing Skin
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of almond oil or coconut oil
If you have dark spots, pigmentation issues, irregular skin tones, dark circles, then lemon and almond oil masks are worth a try.
Both products are known for their lightening and brightening properties.
- Only take one tablespoon of lemon juice and blend with one tablespoon of almond oil or coconut oil.
- Use cotton to spread it all over your face and body.
- Now use your hands to rub your face upwards and focus further on your trouble areas.
- Fix the skin with natural ingredients overnight.
These overnight masks and treatments will leave you with a skin that looks smoother, younger, and healthier overall.
3. Overnight Honey Moisturizing Mask
Honey has antioxidants that benefit the body in many ways and can help to moisturize and heal the skin.
When used with tomatoes, it helps to make the skin look healthier and smoother.
- Mash the tomato and add a tablespoon of the honey.
- Using the mixture to eliminate dark spots, brown spots, pigmentation, and help regenerate the skin cells when you sleep.
- Apply the mixture and leave overnight. In the morning, rinse off.