Face Pigmentation Removal Treatment At Home
October 14, 2021 Written by GP Team
Face pigmentation is just a collection of skin colour at a particular spot. This problem is more common among dark and brown skin people, as their melanin production is higher and it accumulates in one spot causing pigmentation.
Today in this post, we will share home remedies that will help you to remove pigmentation.
Starting with our home remedy No 1, which is a cleanser
To make this, you will need
- & Raw Milk
- Take 1 potato, peel the skin and chop it into small pieces.
- Blend this potato to make paste.
- Take 1 tsp of this paste, in this add enough milk until you get cleanser like consistency.
- Apply this all over your face.
- Rub for 2 minutes and then wash it off.
Now coming to home remedy#2, which is a scrub
To make this scrub, you will need
Potato paste, that we have prepared
- Rice Flour
- & Rosewater
- Take 1 tsp of potato paste.
- In this add 1 tsp of rice flour.
- Now add enough rose water and mix, your scrub is ready.
- Apply it on your face and massage for 3-4 minutes.
- Leave it for 5 minutes and after this with wet fingers again scrub for 2 minutes in an upward motion.
- Now you can rinse your face with plain water.
Coming to our home remedy#3, that is a face pack
To make this pack you will need
- 2 tsp of potato paste
- And 2 tsp of aloe vera gel
- Mix potato and aloe vera gel in a clean bowl and your pack is ready.
- Apply this pack all over your face.
- Let it dry and then rinse it off with plain water.