Turmeric, also known as the queen of spices, is also considered to be one of the best dietary supplements.
The herbal properties range from antioxidant, antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, to anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory.
Turmeric is one of my favorite ingredients to use in daily baisa.
And I want to share some simple but efficient ways to use turmeric to achieve the best result.
Golden Turmeric Milk
It is the most popular remedy for grandmas when someone in the family gets sick with cold and cough or pain.
- Simply, take a cup of milk and bring it to a boil. Add a pinch of Haldi and some sugar to taste. Drink it hot or hot just before you go to bed.
- Whether you have diabetes, heart disease, or joint pain, add a tablespoon of nutmeg for added value.
- Add a few cashews if you have thyroid problems, weak joints, and suffer leg cramping at night.
- A pinch of black pepper in your Haldi milk can aid in the treatment of sore throat and infections.
- If you are allergic to lactose, add Haldi in buttermilk instead of milk.
- A cup of Haldi milk at night can be especially helpful for people who get restless during sleep.
Haldi Doodh will help speed up recovery. It makes room for the repair work of the body to function optimally.
Turmeric, as we all know, will improve immunity. You should certainly drink Haldi Doodh at any change of season, to protect yourself from cough, cold and flu.
Haldi milk will boost the hormonal balance at night. This could be effective as a cure for acne and prolonged periods on time.
Acne Healing Gel
- Turmeric is also very safe for the skin and can be used for the treatment of acne.
- Take 1/3 tablespoon of turmeric and blend with the same amount of honey.
- Place the paste on your active acne and let it dry.
- Rinse with water and pat off.
Although the turmeric helps to cure your acne, the honey has natural moisturizing properties that will give your skin the hydration it needs.
Turmeric is known for its strong antibacterial properties and helps to clear the skin.
Honey helps balance the bacteria on your skin, making it a perfect drug to use for acne.
Honey has been tested as an anti-acne drug and is substantially more effective than other common products.
Honey speeds up the regeneration of the skin cells.
Daily Dose of Detox Drink
- Black Pepper
Turmeric is known for its detoxifying properties and will leave you soothed if you drink it every day.
- Make this quick daily detox turmeric recipe can by adding 1/3 tablespoon of turmeric, honey (as per the taste), and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and a dash of black pepper in warm water.
- Drink it empty stomach every morning.
Drinking warm water combined with honey and freshly squeezed lemon juice first thing in the morning will help you lose weight quickly.
Undeniably, the combination of drinking honey with warm water and a few drops of fresh lemon juice will offer a variety of health benefits and not just weight loss.
Turmeric, a very powerful antioxidant agent, is not just a herb used for your culinary delights.
You will get even more health benefits from turmeric every morning when you drink it diluted in warm water.
Another unexpected health advantage of drinking turmeric water is that it enhances digestion and metabolism by increasing the body’s capacity to produce bile, which is essential to a healthy digestive system.
Tightening and Soothing Turmeric Face Mask
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of raw organic honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- Put the turmeric, honey, and milk in a small bowl and stir.
- You want your mask to be a thin paste, so change the milk as needed until you have the right consistency.
- Before applying, clean your face to remove dirt and makeup.
- Apply the mask uniformly around your face, making sure you focus on any places that are inflamed.
- Keep the mask on for 20 minutes and then rinse off with warm water.
- Repeat until the inflammation subsides as required.
Turmeric calms inflammation and discomfort while skin-soothing ingredients such as raw honey and coconut milk help to relax and brighten the skin.
If you are too lazy to make a mask and then apply all you can do is take a pinch of turmeric add it into your regular face wash and wash your face as you would normally do.