Besides soft and supple skin, we would also love our skin to have an even skin tone. Today in this post, we are going to share a very basic facial, that will help you to lighten dark spots on your face.
Before starting this facial, make sure your face is clean and dry.
Start with step#1 – Prepare your face
For this step, we will need
- Apple cider vinegar
- & water
- Mix equal parts of ACV and water in a bowl.
- Dip a clean cotton ball and wipe your face with this.
This mixture will deep clean your skin pores and will prepare your face to absorb all nutrients from the face pack, that we are going to apply in the next step.
Step#2 – Face Pack
To prepare this pack you will need:
- 1/2 spoon wild turmeric
- Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp where flour
- 2-3 spoons of yogurt
- In a clean bowl first mix 1/2 spoon of wild turmeric and 1 spoon of wheat flour.
- In this add around 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Finally, in this add around 2-3 spoons of yogurt, and mix it well.
- Your face pack is ready now, apply this pack all over your face.
- Let it act on your skin for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with cool water.
This face pack is rich in curcumin and natural skin lightening ingredients, that will reduce melanin production and will help you to lighten dark spots on your face.
Step#3 – Close skin pores
- Dip a cotton ball in rose water and wipe your face with this. It will help you to balance your skin pH balance.
- After that apply a layer of your regular face moisturiser and you’re done.
- It is better to do this facial in the nighttime, but if you’re doing it in the daytime, don’t forget to apply sunscreen.