Healthy hair is very difficult to attain.
There are a lot of factors which can ruin the condition of both the scalp as well as the hair.
If you are experiencing the same problem, you have come to the right place.
In today’s article, we will be sharing with you some expert hair care tips using which, you can get beautiful healthy hair within no time.
#1. Balanced Diet
The most important when it comes to hair care is following a proper diet.
- Eating foods which come packed with proteins will help in curing hair fall problem whilst promoting hair growth.
- Apart from proteins, it is a must that you include other nutrients to your diet as well as it will help in promoting healthy hair growth.
- Add Green leafy vegetables, beans, nuts, eggs, fish, and chicken to your diet for healthy hair.
#2. Track Your Washes
The scalp is home to a lot of impurities due to the pollution and dirt present in the environment.
- You must rinse the dirt off to promote healthy hair growth.
- However, over washing will also be bad for the scalp.
- When you over-cleanse your hair, the scalp experiences a lack of moisture which then the follicles overcome by producing excess sebum. This causes follicles blockage and hair fall.
#3. Avoid Hair Colour
- We all love colouring our hair and keeping up with the trends.
- However, it is no secret that hair colour comes packed with chemicals which can destroy both, the scalp as well as the hair.
- It weakens the strands, causing them to break from in between.
- You can opt for natural hair colour if you are genuinely interested in colouring the hair.
- Beetroot, henna and lemon can be some of your options.
#4. Use Warm Oil For Massage
- Massaging the scalp helps in promoting healthy hair growth due to the increased blood flow.
- However, you can better this process by using warm oil instead of room temperature oil.
- It also works like an excellent hydrating ingredient which repairs the scalp damage and promotes hair growth.
#5. Rice Water Rinse
Rice water has recently entered the hair care and skincare industry and it is excellent for improving both their conditions.
It hydrates the scalp and promotes healthy hair growth.
The rice water also contains starch which cleanses the scalp and removes impurities off it.
#6. Protein Hair Treatment
Protein treatment helps in hydrating the scalp and repairing the damage from the follicles.
It helps in sealing the moisture on the scalp while preventing hair damage.
- Just using a mask with 1 egg and 2 tbsp of yoghurt on the scalp helps in smoothening the hair whilst making it shiny.
#7. Add Supplements
There are a lot of supplements in the market which helps in boosting hair growth.
- If you are not able to increase the length of your hair even after using a mask or a proper diet, you can include supplements to your diet for healthier hair growth.
- However, you must follow a proper diet, external care with supplements for best results.