Straight hair has always been in trend. Since it looks attractive and at the same time suits every face shape.
So following are the hair straightening creams that will straighten your hair without any side effects:
COCONUT MILK HAIR CREAM
The cream of coconut milk helps in straightening the hair naturally.
- Coconut milk: 2 tablespoons
- Lemon: 1
- Add the juice of 1 lemon to the coconut milk.
- Then place it in the refrigerator for 2- 3 hours.
- Afterwards, take the jar out of the refrigerator.
- A creamy layered would be formed on the top of it.
- Shampoo your hair before applying this hair straightening cream and let your hair air dry.
- Apply this cream on your hair from root to tip. Keep pulling your hair straight during the application.
- Let it sit for 2 hours.
- Then wash your hair with normal water.
- Shampoo your hair 2 days after doing this remedy.
- Do this once a week for 1 month.
GELATIN HAIR CREAM
- Gelatine powder: 2 tablespoon
- Coconut milk: 1 cup
- Coconut oil: 2 tablespoon
- Corn flour: 2 tablespoon
- Lemon juice: 2 teaspoon
- Honey: 2 teaspoon
- Add coconut oil to the coconut milk in a saucepan. Put the saucepan on the stove.
- Keep stirring it while it’s on the stove.
- After 3- 4 minutes of heating, add cornflour and gelatine powder to the saucepan. Stir it well.
- After 4 more minutes, remove the pan from the stove and add lemon juice and honey to it.
- Mix all the ingredients together properly.
- Shampoo your hair with a mild shampoo and normal water before the application of this cream. Let your hair air dry and then apply the cream.
- Once the cream cools down, apply it on your hair from root to tip. Keep pulling your hair straight while applying the cream.
- After the application, let this cream sit in your hair for 1 hour.
- Afterwards, wash your hair with normal water. Don’t shampoo your hair.
- Shampoo your hair 3 days after doing this remedy.
- Apply this cream 2 times a week for 1 month to get beautiful straight hair.
OLIVE OIL AND COCONUT MILK HAIR CREAM
- Olive oil: 2 tablespoon
- Coconut milk: 1 cup
- Lemon juice: 2 tablespoons
- Corn starch: 3 tablespoons
- In a pan add coconut milk, olive oil, lemon juice and corn starch. Put the pan on the stove at medium flame.
- Keep stirring the mixture.
- After 10- 15 minutes turn off the flame.
- Make sure you wash your hair with a mild shampoo before applying this cream. Apply this cream on dry hair.
- Once the cream cools down then apply it on your hair from root to tip. Keep pulling your straight while applying this.
- Keep it the same way for 30 minutes.
- Afterwards, again wash your hair with a mild shampoo and normal water.
- Apply this cream twice a week for 1 month, to get straight hair.
OTC HAIR STRAIGHTENING CREAMS
GENERAL STEPS FOR APPLICATION:
- Wash your hair with a shampoo and normal water before application of the cream.
- Let your hair air dry.
- Then, take a small amount of cream and apply it to your hair from root to tip. Keep pulling your hair while applying the cream.
- Once you are done with the application blow dry your hair using a hairdryer. The heat helps the cream to settle evenly.
- After 15 minutes, your hair will become salon straight.
SUNSILK STRAIGHTEN- UP 24/7 CREME
This is one of the best and affordable hair straightening creams available in the market. It retails for Rs. 1800. It not only helps in straightening the hair but also treats frizzy and dry hair.
STREAX PRO HAIR STRAIGHTENER CREAM MILD
As the name suggests, this cream is meant for people with smooth and slightly wavy hair. It retails for just Rs. 260. It can be tried if you don’t want strictly straight hair as it is a mild cream.
L’OREAL X- TENSO STRAIGHTENER CREAM
This cream gives you poker-straight hair and also treats frizzy and dry hair. It retails for Rs. 5000. It is a little pricey but this cream is worth the price.