There are various factors nowadays that influence the health of our hair.
Excessive environmental pollution, over-exposure to sunlight, rising degree of stress, unhealthy diet, poor food habits, lack of moisture and nourishment, and so on, are some of the most common factors behind this.
The hair looks dull and lifeless as a result.
Fenugreek Seeds Hair Mask:
- Soak the seeds with fenugreek in water and leave them overnight.
- Combine the fenugreek seeds in the morning by adding a little water to make a smooth and consistent paste.
- On your scalp and hair, apply this paste and leave for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo that is sulfate-free.
- Apply conditioner and rinse with cold water.
Fenugreek seeds are a good source of iron, protein, lecithin, potassium, and vitamin C.
By thickening, improving shine, and shiny hair finish, it improves your hair.
Aloe Vera And Yogurt Mask
- From the freshly cut medium size Aloe Vera leaf, remove the gel and put it in a grinder.
- Next, add 2-3 tablespoons of plain yogurt, mix it, and use it as a nourishing hair mask.
- After a gentle massage, apply it all over your hair.
- Put a shower cap on and let the mask sit for the entire night on your scalp.
- The next morning, wash off with lukewarm water along with a gentle rinse of shampoo.
Not only is Aloe Vera gel good for your skin, but it is also great for your hair.
It’s filled with proteolytic enzymes that help to restore your scalp’s damaged cells.
It also improves the follicles’ health and boosts hair growth.
It allows the Aloe Vera moisture to condition your hair for reduced frizz.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Dilute 5 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and set it aside.
- While washing your hair, finish the shampoo and conditioner process.
- Rinse your hair lastly with diluted apple cider vinegar after you finish the conditioning process.
- Cover the towel and suck out the excess water from your hair.
By removing dead cells, dirt, or any other build-up from your hair, Apple Cider Vinegar strengthens your hair.
It helps to restore your hair to its natural shine and softness.
Coconut Oil Hair Mask
- In a cup, warm some coconut oil using a double boiler or using a microwave.
- Soak your dry hair before going to bed with this warm coconut oil and massage it thoroughly.
- From the root to the tip, let the coconut oil cover every single strand.
- Comb the hair so that the oil spreads uniformly and braid it loosely.
- In the morning, wash your hair twice with lukewarm water with a gentle shampoo to remove traces of oil and expose smooth, shiny locks.
The cheapest and most powerful natural ingredient that goes deep into the hair shafts is coconut oil, which makes them stronger and quickly adds great shine to them.