Hibiscus is one of the most loved herbs in Ayurveda for promoting hair growth. Both Hibiscus flowers and leaves will help as the best cure for you if you suffer from hair loss and will prevent hair fall. In this post, we are sharing 3 ways you can use Hibiscus in your hair care regimen:
Hibiscus Hair Oil
- 2-3 Fresh Hibiscus Flower
- 2-3 Fresh Hibiscus Leaves
- 1/2 cups Coconut Oil
- Stone mortar and pestle
- First, crush the hibiscus flower and leaves using the mortar and pestle.
- Take a small saucepan and add 1/2 of coconut oil. You can increase or decrease the quantity as per the length of your hair.
- Next, add the crushed flower petals and leaves paste to the boil and boil them for 4-5 minutes.
- Allow the oil to cool down.
- After the oil cools down completely, you can simply apply the hibiscus oil on your scalp.
- Massage the oil gently on your scalp and on your hair strands.
- Wrap your hair with a hot towel and keep it for 10-15 minutes to give steam to your hair.
- And then, rinse the oil with lukewarm water and your regular shampoo.
Hibiscus supports the development of hair.
Hibiscus hair oil gives the hair a smooth shine and it is highly beneficial.
This oil extracted from herbal ingredients makes hair thicker.
The oil prepares the hair and makes them hydrated.
The frizz is reduced, and the hair becomes smoother.
This hair oil is perfect for treating dandruff, too.
Hibiscus Hair Pack
- Hibiscus powder
- Amla powder
- Combine equal amounts of Hibiscus powder and Amla powder in curd to make a smooth paste to prepare this mask.
- Apply it all over the scalp and hair.
- Leave it for 40 minutes and then, with a gentle shampoo, wash it off.
This mask will reinforce the hair follicles and help preserve the protection of the scalp.
It also helps to conditions the hair and makes it manageable and smooth.
Together with Amla, Hibiscus helps avoid hair drops and split ends. This hair mask also helps to prevent premature greying of hair, in addition to keeping hair roots healthy.
Another way to use Hibiscus to make a hair mask is to use it with Amla powder.
Hibiscus Hair Serum
- Fresh Aloe Vera Gel
- Fresh Hibiscus Flowers 3-4
- Take a medium size aloe vera leaf and take the gel out of it.
- Put the extracted gel in the mixer grinder or in a food processor.
- Now to this, add the hibiscus flowers and make a smooth paste.
- Once the mixture is smooth and uniform, use a fine strainer, and strain the mixture.
- Now you have your very own hair growth serum.
- If you have dry hair, you can add vitamin E oil or any essential oil of your choice.
- After washing your hair, apply the hair serum to your hair and scalp.
- And leave it on, if you wish to wash then wash it after about an hour.
By balancing and extracting excess oils from the hair shaft, without compromising the integrity of the hair, organic and all-natural Aloe Vera gel and Hibiscus Extract provide shine, volume, and bounce.
This serum for hair is a gentle formulation that clarifies hair, making it smooth, shiny, more manageable, and free of frizz.
This hair serum will add shine and make your hair soft and smooth.